brule july 29-31

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
i have heard that paddles are overrated in brule, i hope so cause i will be using razr I's on the back. ive been at work for 2 months straight with only one day at home. i have 10 days off so i plan on going riding all over alberta, might check out vega, mclean, mountain aire, etc. so if there is anyone from calgary or wherever that want to go riding during the week hit me up.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have heard that paddles are overrated in brule,
You heard wrong. Paddles out there change the game for a quad. especially if the sand is dry. if you can round up a set , i think you'll thank me.
Ill be heading up friday night. arriving around 7-8

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You heard wrong. Paddles out there change the game for a quad. especially if the sand is dry. if you can round up a set , i think you'll thank me.
Ill be heading up friday night. arriving around 7-8

Cool send me a Tex when your on the dirt road and I'll meet you and show you where we are camp!!! Can't wait to go riding again!!!

Last edited:

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freshmen you going to come this time let go, you got to be there when I'm there...... You got the time cows an't going nowhere. LoL get toocool to go again like last time have some fun!!!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I told him you said for him to come. He can't even tell me he will come till the day b4 we leave so its not even worth asking. I am going to Kakwa falls.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yahooshiiiii !!!!;);););););) You bet I'll be there, don't know which night I'll go, trying for Friday afternoon or night. Will probably sleep in the truck if I go for friday.Gotta clean the quad and get me some race fuel in edmonton.
Buddy Rob might come also.;)

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear Frenchman going to a good trip!! Don't forget to park in front of me when we stop so I can see your tail light lol

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jay, my buddy Dan with the white and black kfx will not be going down. He says he wants a pipe and intake b4 he goes again.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10-4... I'll be leaven at 6am tomorrow get there by 4 got thing to do in ED.. What kind of things can't say lol

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool to see your finally gonna get some big Yamaha stickers for your quad. Maybe some NOS stickers.lol;) See you on Friday.I will be leaving friday morning.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's up!!! I'm here and the weather is nice!! There are some people here.. I'm camp in the big grass feld just down from where I was before come on down good to go!!! If you don't know where that is.... When you get off the highway go pass the camp grand, take your next left, then left again keep going on tell you see the grass feld I'll be at the end can't miss me big gray trailer and a gray Toyota tundra... Seen lots of quads in town when I drove bye... Going to be a good weekend!!!!

Top Bottom