brule july 29-31

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
i know i recently made a thread about this but i cant find where i posted it. anyone up for brule on july 29-31? hopefully the weather will cooperate. i just got a bbk, stroker crank and some other goodies installed and i cant wait to try it out. i think that ill make close to 50hp, oh do any of you know of a dyno facility near calgary? or actually anywhere in alberta? thanks.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be going up, and im sure there will be many more as well.
i just have to find a intake before hand

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
im staying at the econo lodge in hinton, i drive a 2003 red ford ranger with a yellow and black ltz400. maybe we could meet up at the staging area. ill be there at about 5pm on friday.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll be there!!!! Med1ogre you got to camp with me this time!!!! i got a video of you...... you got to see it i'll have it up in a min!!!! but for now

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXlVgYCN6H0[/YT]

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, sounds like a plan. I have to repair the trailers tank yet:rant:
Also have to tie one on with LoonyRod, just couldn't get down there... guests and whatnot.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the weather is looking good for the weekend!!! can't wait to get back down there.... i'm taking my cousin with me this trip, this will be is first time in the sand. i'm going to be taking him to all the big hills first lol he as a stock shee and is going to try everything i trys!!! going to be fun..... :d:d:d

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eo1GX7jX00[/YT]

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, sounds like a plan. I have to repair the trailers tank yet:rant:
Also have to tie one on with LoonyRod, just couldn't get down there... guests and whatnot.

when will you be there i'll be there Thursday, 28th. not in the same place but in the grass field next to it... let me know??

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got 3 form here 5 from ED going so far talking to more as time gos on!! :d:d:d freshman you going to GO this time??? I'll give you a head start !!! LoL I'm nice like that:cool:cool:

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
could one of you guys meet me at around 5 on friday. i dont know my way in, only been to the staging area, last year when i went the weather was too crappy to ride.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could one of you guys meet me at around 5 on friday. i dont know my way in, only been to the staging area, last year when i went the weather was too crappy to ride.

Yup i can I'll be there thusday no problem I'll be in a Toyota tundra with my quad in the box parked in the wal-mart parking lot... Can't miss me lol

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
Yup i can I'll be there thusday no problem I'll be in a Toyota tundra with my quad in the box parked in the wal-mart parking lot... Can't miss me lol

i cant get there by thursday, ill be there on friday, i know where the staging area is but am unsure of the trails to get to the lake. is it easy to find the trail? is there more than one way in?

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant get there by thursday, ill be there on friday, i know where the staging area is but am unsure of the trails to get to the lake. is it easy to find the trail? is there more than one way in?

yes there are 3 places where you can leave from i don't know which staging area you'll be in??? there where 3 guys that toke then hour or more trying to find the dune lol they came back to where we where and came with us!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just 5 more days ontell the weekend who's all going let try and get as many snow and mud people us we can!!! So let hear it..

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
boy oh boy im sure excited to go, will be my first time riding in over a year lol. what kind of beer do you guys drink, want to pick up something popular with everyone. got to get a cooler too. hope i do ok out there, ill be a bit rusty. this is going to be great!!

Top Bottom