Bruiderheim area

Ranarampage

Reaction score
So i have explored the atving in bruiderheim area. I am not sure but I see trails on the other side of a creek (creek by the second staging area) and have tried to get to the other side of the creek but am not sure how to. Also wondering if you can stage anywhere on the other side of the creek. I have seen a few paths but I was wondering if there is a more friendly way around to the other side of the creek without steep descents and steep up hill challenges (1st year on a atv and my daughter is with us so yea want to go easy for a bit). Never see anyone exploring the other side so I am not sure if people do go there at all even.

A friend has told me that bruiderheim and red water link up in a trail network but i am not sure if that is true or not.
Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the easiest ways across is to follow the trails North and eventually, they will dead end at the creek where you should be able to cross with little difficulty. It's been a while since I've been there, so I can't remember if there's a decent spot to stage on the East side of the creek. Be careful on the other side - from what I understand, everything East of the next range road (including the range road) is off limits. I believe that's RR204. This area is patrolled very regularly and you are likely to get fined if you cross it.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Late season the creek can be crossed, but only at certain points. It is a fast flowing creek and has some deep points. The other side is part of Lamont county and a lot of that land is used by sisilica (the sand plant north of riding area) so it is possible to be trespassing without being aware of the boundaries. For new riders to the area I recommend carrying proper documentation for one, stay around the main pit areas ( more open area) trails closer to the boundaries and fence lines are mainly single lane, watch for roadway traffic, and careful around lease site areas as there are operators that visit the well sites on regular basis. Hope this info helps.

Top Bottom