Bruderhiem Warning: Almost cost me $172....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
before you argue grammar you should check your own......especially on the word grammar unless of course your a fan of Kelsey Grammer

just sayin

Thanks for the heartfelt and warm welcome, I am sure they did hand out fines for vehicles WITH THE WHEELS TOUCHING THE GROUND so as I said IF your OHV were in a truck bed then legally they cannot fine you for carrying something, to so so they would have to prove intent to use and believe me thats a bitch of a time and one the Police wouldnt waste time with.
I never said I was a "super rider" or "super lawyer" I mearly said I have enough education to be able to read statutes and understand what (despite what the RC's may say) is legal to do and what's not, I offered to assist others who maybe don't have the specific knowledge I have in having fines dismissed after they have been handed out illegally. You know what, keep paying the fines, keep letting the Police push you around (its no worry to me) and I will keep riding in areas I have a LEGAL RIGHT to ride in and challenge tickets given to me (at the moment I have 100% record on personal traffic tickets given to me)

I dont wish to argue with you anymore, have fun, ride safe, and learn the difference between 'your" and "you're" especially when trying to argue a fairly "academic" subject matter such as this one, if you can't use basic grammer and the correct spelling of a word then maybe people could question the veracity of what you are claiming???
Again many thanks for the welcome

robbiewood

Reaction score
GrammEr - the ENGLISH spelling, and I apologise sincerely for missing my appalling spelling of the word "merely" however I think its an acceptable "typo" as apposed to using a second person possesive adjective in place of a contraction of "you are" usually followed by the present participle isnt it?? Anyone can miss a typo but it"s a rather basic error to confuse "your" and you're"

Anyhow...fighting on the internet is like the special olympics...even if you win you are still retarded so I will gracefully bow out to your superior knowledge and hope you have fun paying those tickets, nice to see how you treat someone who only offered help to your clique with a bit of free advice.....and to anyone who isnt a douche I look forward to seeing you all riding, maybe we can shut up and let our riding do the talking?? I have found that people are very "big" on forums but when face to face tend to suddenly lose their vocal opinions!!

have a great day, I will be out riding Sat at the sand area Bruderheim if anyone wants to say hello!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who wants a cookie? :)

Can one of the mods just kill this thread to the delete bin? It seems to be dying a very slow and painful death. :beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who wants a cookie? :)

What kind?????????Can one of the mods just kill this thread to the delete bin? It seems to be dying a very slow and painful death. :beer:

Slow death:beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GrammEr - the ENGLISH spelling, and I apologise sincerely for missing my appalling spelling of the word "merely" however I think its an acceptable "typo" as apposed to using a second person possesive adjective in place of a contraction of "you are" usually followed by the present participle isnt it?? Anyone can miss a typo but it"s a rather basic error to confuse "your" and you're"

Anyhow...fighting on the internet is like the special olympics...even if you win you are still retarded so I will gracefully bow out to your superior knowledge and hope you have fun paying those tickets, nice to see how you treat someone who only offered help to your clique with a bit of free advice.....and to anyone who isnt a douche I look forward to seeing you all riding, maybe we can shut up and let our riding do the talking?? I have found that people are very "big" on forums but when face to face tend to suddenly lose their vocal opinions!!

have a great day, I will be out riding Sat at the sand area Bruderheim if anyone wants to say hello!!
actually booger and plio are both hobbits, and will be leaving on their journey for mordor soon!!!!!!!!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for cookies:rant::rant:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut are great...

I think we jacked the thread:eek:

depthcharger

Reaction score
robbiewood....just put your money where your big mouth is and get on an actual motorcross track then. I wish I had a nickel for every thread I have read about "all the years" of experience dudes have riding bikes or atv's, and what expert riders they are.You argrument is absolutley ridiculous.... typical shyster lawer talk. Keep the BS in the courtroom, they will definatley believe the crap there.

Stay out of Bruderhiem

kawiford

Reaction score
I can pee further than anyone :d wow this thread sure has kept me entertained on a tuesday night!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the lawyer guy. if you're ever up in the Peace area robbiewood, I'd be glad to take you out ripping where we won't see a soul all day. welcome aboard.....:beer:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
According to the dictionary your wrong........"Grammer"......a commonly used in place of the proper spelling of "grammar"

Here's another link just in case.....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=grammer

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom