Bruderhiem Warning: Almost cost me $172....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should edit that? or do you actually build dumps?

wow you hobbits really take it personally when someone takes on your family:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should edit that? or do you actually build dumps?

wow you hobbits really take it personally when someone takes on your family:d
they don't let anyone get too close to them, in case they discover their cookie factory in that big tree. or is that the Keebler Elves? I get confused....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they don't let anyone get too close to them, in case they discover their cookie factory in that big tree. or is that the Keebler Elves? I get confused....

that there is good chit lmao.:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

is that tree near bruderheim. kinda makes ya think now doesn't it.:rolleyes:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to the cookies??? I have a 4 liter of milk........

Cookies are baking in the oven. The kinds I got are: hero, chocolate, double chocolate, white chocolate with almonds, peanut butter, raisin, oatmeal and honey, homemade Oreo's, and sensitive feelings (which I think will be popular).

They are just about done baking. :D

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to let people know that you ARE allowed to ride at bruderheim but you must obey the signs, and do not ride on the gravel roads.
I had a chat with a police officer a week ago and he said it was fine to unload at the open sand pit and ride. However, you cannot ride the roads. You can cross them though.
If you park anywhere past those signs, You will be fined. Other than that, have fun!

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to let people know that you ARE allowed to ride at bruderheim but you must obey the signs, and do not ride on the gravel roads.
I had a chat with a police officer a week ago and he said it was fine to unload at the open sand pit and ride. However, you cannot ride the roads. You can cross them though.
If you park anywhere past those signs, You will be fined. Other than that, have fun!
It depends on which County you are in. Strathcona is open, and I believe that Lamont County side is not. I don't ride there because I find it too busy, but it's nice and close for a day ride. I don't really feel too sad for the horse people, considering they are a major reason quadders and sledders get such a hard time in Strathcona County, not to mention that in other backcountry areas they think the quads and sleds shouldn't be allowed on trails because they want to use them. They aren't good at sharing trails at the best of times.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see lots of guys heading down the ditch past our church in seba. the trail heads west through the bush but not sure where it goes to. heavy traffic though.

Top Bottom