Brp warranty

XanderKane

Reaction score
I bought a used 2013 xm and the previous owner claimed it still had warranty until 2015 however he had no documents supporting his claim. The sled was a real good deal so I pulled the trigger on it. What's the best way to check if there is warranty still? Call BRP themselves or call a dealer to check the vin?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call dealer and they will know.
I bought a 2012 X and checked with dealer and it is good till late November of this year.
If yours was purchased by snow check it should still be good till 2015

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a used 2013 xm and the previous owner claimed it still had warranty until 2015 however he had no documents supporting his claim. The sled was a real good deal so I pulled the trigger on it. What's the best way to check if there is warranty still? Call BRP themselves or call a dealer to check the vin?
Just give the dealer your vin # and they should be able to tell you everything about the machine

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
When I sold my 2013 I phoned my dealer and had the machine vin# put in the new buyers name.
By doing this, any warranty/recalls will be mailed directly to the new purchaser.
This also provided the new purchaser with warranty information if he had any doubts about what I was telling him.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

I am selling a 2013 XMX snowcheck and warranty is until the end of the 2015 riding season. You should be good to go and any dealer can confirm it for you.

Top Bottom