BRP Prefilter Grill Kit

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And as already mentioned, if BRP would include the prefilters on their stock sleds, the price would be far less than what we paid for ours and we wouldn't have to install them ourselves. I'm all for projects and pulling wrenches on my sleds but I think it would have been a smart move on their part to cover up these hug gaps. Increase sled performance and belt life. Just seems like an accessories money grab to me.

Lol or maybe I need to keep a sled for more than a year so I don't have to keep buying all the same crap over and over.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing with you but if next year they add it to sled and the price goes up your not goin to notice anyways. So I guess they could add it lol. Then you will find something else it should come with

Does this mean you're interested in my bridge? Lol. I guess if we didn't bitch about things, then we wouldn't have much input on next years sleds.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does this mean you're interested in my bridge? Lol. I guess if we didn't bitch about things, then we wouldn't have much input on next years sleds.

its funny some read it as bitching and some read it as an opinion......

thanks for your opinion and I agree it seems cheasy but I got some guy all sad that I complained lmao.... Im going to use my platinum kit as my deposit for next years sled cause its so fawking valuable to so many people bahahahha

but I doo love the sled

Top Bottom