"Brown bag lunch"

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another vote for the 12V lunchbox cooker. you can even throw a can of chunky soup in it, and an hour later you'll need a glove to hold the can. as you have probably heard, vent the can first....

the take out lasagna pans from Boston Pizza drop right in to the lunchbox cooker too, the possibilities for hot home cooked meals are endless.

should add also...only the bottom part of the lunchbox cooker has a heating element, so for subs and stuff that will fry on the hot surface I put them in the lid section and flip the cooker over. keeps the bun part from getting crispied.

Last edited:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another vote for the 12V lunchbox cooker. you can even throw a can of chunky soup in it, and an hour later you'll need a glove to hold the can. as you have probably heard, vent the can first....

the take out lasagna pans from Boston Pizza drop right in to the lunchbox cooker too, the possibilities for hot home cooked meals are endless.

should add also...only the bottom part of the lunchbox cooker has a heating element, so for subs and stuff that will fry on the hot surface I put them in the lid section and flip the cooker over. keeps the bun part from getting crispied.
You really want to treat yourself, next time at BP order the Jambalaya Fettuccini for takeout. As you mentioned the container fits perfect in the cooker. Plug it in for about 45 mintues and you have yourself one heck of a nice hot lunch on the road!

i ford i

Reaction score
Looking at all these gourmet gods here, almost makes me jealous, but then I look at the bachelor lifestyle..... and then I feel much better.

I just stick to the couple bottles of H2o and a pack of beef jerky, more or less the gas station special.

But this little cooker has peaked some interested, might be trouble i'm getting myself into. Does it come with instructions? Because i've been told before I could burn water.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at all these gourmet gods here, almost makes me jealous, but then I look at the bachelor lifestyle..... and then I feel much better.

I just stick to the couple bottles of H2o and a pack of beef jerky, more or less the gas station special.

But this little cooker has peaked some interested, might be trouble i'm getting myself into. Does it come with instructions? Because i've been told before I could burn water.

the instructions are simple. No switches, just a lighter plug. Plug it in, it gets warm, unplug it, it cools off. If your food is frozen, leave plugged in longer.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have decided on a mini microwave, i didnt know they made them this small!! I just have to move the hose clamps and camlock fitting boxes into the center of the service body and i have enough room for this little beauty.

Top Bottom