Brock Hoyor

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A customer came into Fernie Rentals today for propane and quite obvious was a sledder. I had to ask him what he had in the trailer as the propane was for the trailer. Had quite a conversation with him and sure seemed like a nice guy. Sponsored by Yamaha and a few other companies.. When he left I thought I would check out the internet to see who this guy was. Glad I met him. He had taken his ast2 this past weekend in Fernie and was putting on a bike clinic this coming weekend.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A customer came into Fernie Rentals today for propane and quite obvious was a sledder. I had to ask him what he had in the trailer as the propane was for the trailer. Had quite a conversation with him and sure seemed like a nice guy. Sponsored by Yamaha and a few other companies.. When he left I thought I would check out the internet to see who this guy was. Glad I met him. He had taken his ast2 this past weekend in Fernie and was putting on a bike clinic this coming weekend.
SMILEY PaNTs NiCE .. did ya give him your LUCKY 7 auTo - GRAPH .. preTTy kooL all in all .. CHeeRs

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried following his track a couple weeks ago at Grizzly, let’s just say it didn’t go as planned. Had a good laugh telling stories with him over a few drinks back at the lodge. Definitely a great guy, I’m sure a person would learn a bunch riding with him for a day.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried following his track a couple weeks ago at Grizzly, let’s just say it didn’t go as planned. Had a good laugh telling stories with him over a few drinks back at the lodge. Definitely a great guy, I’m sure a person would learn a bunch riding with him for a day.

Brock’s been known to drag a foot when taking a particularly greasy line so the next day his track can be mistaken for a sled track.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drag a foot to pull myself farther into the hill but could see someone mistaking it for a sled. Hmmm.

Top Bottom