Martin Motorsports Edmonton

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to give a big thank you to Tristan at Martin motorsports Edmonton. I was surfing the internet for a non current Klim jacket and found Martin had lots so I called them and ordered one from Tristan. 2 days later I noticed the price had dropped another $50. So I called Tristan and no problem at all. He did a credit to my credit card and sent me a copy of it. Great for the company to do that. I got nothing but great service from him and found out he is a sledder too. If a sales guy does the sport that he is selling the product for it is way easier to understand the customer needs. Free shipping is sure a sweet thing to. I will deal with Martin again forsure

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. I dream of finding a deal on Klim BOA boots. Come on, Black Friday!

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to give a big thank you to Tristan at Martin motorsports Edmonton. I was surfing the internet for a non current Klim jacket and found Martin had lots so I called them and ordered one from Tristan. 2 days later I noticed the price had dropped another $50. So I called Tristan and no problem at all. He did a credit to my credit card and sent me a copy of it. Great for the company to do that. I got nothing but great service from him and found out he is a sledder too. If a sales guy does the sport that he is selling the product for it is way easier to understand the customer needs. Free shipping is sure a sweet thing to. I will deal with Martin again forsure

Do you know if they have any non-current bibs?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Martin is having a big sale on gear stating Nov 20 till Nov 26, and oil. I find there sales, service, parts and accessories has been all very good. Picking up my sled there next weekend.

winter.jpg

Top Bottom