Brewer Creek near Invermere

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering what the Brewer Creek area is like for riding. I'm looking for some other places to ride around the area with my family that has meadows etc. We have ridden Paradise several times and Forester is good but a long ride in for my two girls and wife. Is it possible and easy to get a 4x4 superduty with a 20' enclosed into the area and park? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

thiels2

Reaction score
Definitely not a good place for young children there is some meadows but a lot of area exposed as well. You wouldn't be able to get enclosed in as there is no parking really. Decks and 2 place. Unmanaged area so no groomed trail and ride in would be longer than Forester. Hope this helps.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering what the Brewer Creek area is like for riding. I'm looking for some other places to ride around the area with my family that has meadows etc. We have ridden Paradise several times and Forester is good but a long ride in for my two girls and wife. Is it possible and easy to get a 4x4 superduty with a 20' enclosed into the area and park? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

The ride into Forster is pretty short now the parking lot is at 27.7km.
Hopefully grooming to the cabin this year too.

wakeandsnow

Reaction score
brewer is a pretty 'advanced' ride in. It's a tight steep trail that can get wiped right down to the ice of the creek you're riding on. Not recommended for beginners. Quartz creek is an easy ride in if you're looking for a new place to go check out. A bit of a drive but not in the grand scheme of things.

Top Bottom