Brazeau Reservoir

mat

Reaction score
The wife is taking me camping this week end...can anybody tell me if i can ride my dirt bike there and what campsite should i go to (there is like 50 of them??)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All I can say is lock everything you own down,we stopped going there for that reason.Too many incidents where things were going missing including Quads.
catmando!

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stay away there are many quads that have been stolen latley and the cops will not retrieve them off the reserve!!!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
A buddy of mine was out there on Canada day long and had ALL his coolers stolen including there food out the cupboards of the camper along with $500 damage to his camper door and the side window of his dodge pickup. It happened while they were out of camp biking. They were parked on the south side of the reservoir about 3 km. It happened in the middle of the day and they had a dog tied up under the awning too. A guy needs to drop a case of beer in the bush and.......Oh never mind, I forgot your not allowed baiting the wildlife out there. :eek:

mudbug

Reaction score
Good day all
My wife and I go quading and camping just about every two weeks out at the Brazeau dam. Things you need to know, Don't go on long weekends lock your quads up at night and put your stuff away, out of site out of mind.Best place to camp is in the provincial camp ground or down towards the east canal safest bet at the far end, the ingrates don't like to drive to far. As for that of all the years we have camped out there we have had no incidents, we enjoy all the trails,Tons if you know the area.fishing etc, Highly recommended for a great weekend.

Top Bottom