Boulder parking lot

Revster

Reaction score
Guys what do you do when the trail no longer meets the parking lot? Drive up the trail as far as you can? It seemed narrow to turn around. Or is there an upper area that is uses for parking in the spring?

I've been to Revy but rode from the lots and we are not going for a week yet so just wondering what guys do.

Hopefully in a week if the trail doesn't meet the lot it won't be too far up and we can just rip up the mud.

Jason LaRoy

Reaction score
People usually just follow the snow as it melts on the logging roads.It can get narrow and may prove interesting turning around enclosed trailers.Depends where the snow is melted too,sometimes there are wide spots.:beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Revster you should still be riding from the lots next wk. and I really hope we can make it through Easter wknd. riding from the lots also. The SRS will be grooming till the end of Apr.
On Boulder there is a lot of parking at the 3 km. junction and at Frisby the Steeter St. junction, but once the snow is past these points the grooming program typically will end.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Powder Puff wanted to chat with you at the gate this morning when you droppped off son to man the booth. But managed to chat with Ron today about some concers. It is appreciated what efforts you all do to keep the credibility and behind the scenes work to keep areas open efforts that not many see as a huge help to all of the sledders that come to the best place to ride in Canada. TTYL. Respecfully. Would post pics but said that I would not dissapoint anyone in the future with pics. LOL.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom