Boulder Mountain aerial picture July 2012

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw this picture posted on another forum,posted and picture taken by PapaVeedy on July 8/12.
He says that there is snow at the last bridge.....I might have to get in one more ride for this season!!!

Attachments

• Boulder Mountain in July.jpg
    Boulder Mountain in July.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 672
Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC about 400 cennys depending where u r and Alberta about what ? 10 cennys ?

Here's another fact for your journal Willy. Average income in Alberta $157000 and average in BC $21000. If you learned to market your back yard weed instead of consuming it all you could have some jingle in your coveralls like we do in our designer jeans.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's another fact for your journal Willy. Average income in Alberta $157000 and average in BC $21000. If you learned to market your back yard weed instead of consuming it all you could have some jingle in your coveralls like we do in our designer jeans.

Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

Don't ya mean heart jammies

sent from my htc

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If they included the illegal stuff going on in BC that average would be a little higher! :D

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet pic!!

Intell ya not everyone in fort Mac is raking in the money. Lots of broke folk up there. Lots of potential to make the coin though just gotta be smart and work hard.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you have against this place willy?? You keep bringing it up in all your conversations... If it wasn't for Alberta, and fort mcmurray included, your economy would be in the shitter. Snowmobile destinations such as revy, vale, mcbride, all these popular resorts depend heavily on its tourist attraction for an economy booster. The thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars I spent there last winter, me being one person, you take away ALL the revenue from us alberta folk and see what u have. Not shitting on the BC folk either cuz I love BC and I plan on living there one day. And there's no such thing as paying a million dollars for a trailer and a half acre. Seriously you're exaggerating. I live here, I know. And no, not everyone here is rich, a lot of people put a lot of hours in to make what they make. I work about 150-180 hours every 2 weeks. I don't have time to sit around and smoke fur tree size cannons like you then jump on snowandmud and make a fool of myself....

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to sway a good thread, sweet looking pic Dave. I am almost debating on stopping in on the way thru to salmon arm for a quick rip before the kitty gets a makeover!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to sway a good thread, sweet looking pic Dave. I am almost debating on stopping in on the way thru to salmon arm for a quick rip before the kitty gets a makeover!

Cheers...so when you say makeover and Salmon Arm are you going to TSS and getting boost added? WE will have to hook up this up coming season...
Dave

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yessir! You got it! I can't wait. I also have a deal worked out with the owner of ratsled in Vernon, I'm designing my own custom tunnel and bringing it to him to get made. I've got a few ideas, maybe I will make a thread about it once I have it drawn up to get opinions. If anyone was to get anything done with regards to CNC work, I recommend Steve at ratsled. Its going to be a good winter!!!! And yeah I am up for a get together for sure!! Should be fun. Used to riding with turbo 4 strokes, not so much with turbo 2's!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was one of the first to ride boulder beginning of this last season on nov 5. Judging by the pic we had more snow then as there is now. And let me tell you it was land mind central.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great pic ! but ya full of land mines !! fort mcmurray is nasty dirty little town . so what do u do for fun up there ?? i hear u r not even allowed to drive a quad thru the bush ? is that true ? oh and the lakes and rivers lol i wouldnt let my dog swim in that ... but ya great town lol ps. with logging and skiing BC doesnt really need yer cash ... but thanks for thinkin of us :)
And where do you think 90% of those skiers are coming from? FAIL!!!!!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great pic ! but ya full of land mines !! fort mcmurray is nasty dirty little town . so what do u do for fun up there ?? i hear u r not even allowed to drive a quad thru the bush ? is that true ? oh and the lakes and rivers lol i wouldnt let my dog swim in that ... but ya great town lol ps. with logging and skiing BC doesnt really need yer cash ... but thanks for thinkin of us :)

So bc is not a ski vacation destination on a global level?? And this industry would thrive with only local logging money buying lift pass's????

Dammit Ken you beat me......haha

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Fort Mac has lots to offer and has lots to do. I was born as raised there so know more about the place then the avg person. Lakes and rivers are nice in the north. Lots and lots of quading and sledding for miles and miles in all directions from the city. Since 99 the town started growing at an exceptional rate and the infrastructure can't keep up nor cAn the stores and what not. I moved away 7 yrs ago to the okanagan for personal family reasons but am willing to try moving back to see if it works for us. To hard to not be involved in the potential the north has to offer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fail lol and why is that ? ok u got me... Fernie and Revy are full of Albortions oh wait Golden too :( but White Water gets tonnes of snow not that many there ? must be cuz of all the deep pow ! Albertans Dont know how to ski Deep pow ! ???

I'll put Revy powder against Whitewater anyday of the week. The powder in Revy is world renowned. Not many people even know where Nelson is.

Top Bottom