Boulder Cabin, the new mile high club!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I asked him what he did in town and he told me he guided for Mark...

Also roofs in Manitoba in the off season.

Nice guy and we were the only ones I. The cabin but a the full out meth lab kinda caught me off guard.

I will attach the definition of slander as you probably need a refresher.
Never said anything that wasn't true.

Next time I will grab a picture.

"Defamation refers to harming another person's reputation by making a false written or oral statement about that person to a third party. ... It should also be noted that defamation law inCanada varies from province to province. In Ontario, for example,legislation on defamation is found in the Libel and Slander Act."

It's interesting that you didn't mention the fact that he's a roofer in Manitoba in your first post. Do you know why? Because it's completely irrelevant to the story! The same way him doing some guiding for Shaede is but you made it sound like the guy was high as a kite guiding the day you saw him. He was on his day off! That's why your statement could be misconstrued (I'll let you google the definition of that one on your own) as slander. You're making a statement that implies that Shaede's guides are not showing up fit for work when you don't in fact have proof of that.

Not that I condone smoking Meth out of 1 foot bongs on the hill but the fact that the guy sometimes works for an unrelated third party only takes a shot at the third party.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's interesting that you didn't mention the fact that he's a roofer in Manitoba in your first post. Do you know why? Because it's completely irrelevant to the story! The same way him doing some guiding for Shaede is but you made it sound like the guy was high as a kite guiding the day you saw him. He was on his day off! That's why your statement could be misconstrued (I'll let you google the definition of that one on your own) as slander. You're making a statement that implies that Shaede's guides are not showing up fit for work when you don't in fact have proof of that.

Not that I condone smoking Meth out of 1 foot bongs on the hill but the fact that the guy sometimes works for an unrelated third party only takes a shot at the third party.
Ummm ok there fella.

You are a representative of your employer 24/7.

Don't believe me, put a up a video of yourself doing lines of coke on facebook.

See if your employer takes note.

If I would have said Mark is the biggest drug dealer in Revelstoke, that would be slander.

Cause it isn't true.
So I am not saying that cause slander is bad.

There is no way all those drugs left that guys system by the time he had to take a group of clients out the next day.........

You have too many feelings.
Might wanna get that checked out.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also why is misconstrued in different text than the rest of the paragraph?

Had to look up a big word?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy now. I wouldn't say Dabbs is an employee of Mark.

He's a hang around at best. Mark just let's him hang around so he doesn't kill him self up there. The guy had to be air lifted off boulder and spent all winter in the Revy hospital, did a drop to flat and broke every bone in his body...lol

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy now. I wouldn't say Dabbs is an employee of Mark.

He's a hang around at best. Mark just let's him hang around so he doesn't kill him self up there. The guy had to be air lifted off boulder and spent all winter in the Revy hospital, did a drop to flat and broke every bone in his body...lol
And that kids is why you don't ride high.

Xmrider163

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d prefer warming up without a Hotboxed cabin for sure. I’m younger but I also have no problem asking someone politely to smoke it outside. A simple “hey bud, sign says outside” works usually.

If nothing is said it could likely become accepted and then the cabin will be constantly unusable.

Hopefully people reading this that smoke just choose to be awesome people and smoke outside. Everyone will appreciate it. Time N Place is what it comes down to and cabin clearly isn’t the place based on the responses here.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Instead of bickering back and forth try this concept: it’s snowing like crazy here , get on your sled and go for a ride.Imagine that

Sounds like a good plan, think I might just do that... Goin out for a braap with shaede as matter of fact

2018-11-22 09.25.13.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since pot has been legalized there is a small issue that Ive noticed, what Ive noticed is a entitlement attitude. Not in all users, but some are way more aggressive in even talking about it in safety meetings.
Wether is booze or drugs, none of it should include a motorized vehicle. A cabin is a public place and lighting up or cracking a drink in there is very risky IMO. Seems to me those guys in the cabin did not even care who walked through the door.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This past weekend was an awesome early ride for my group, great early snow conditions, decent weather and overall our sleds ran great. We sign in and out at the cabin like we are supposed to but on friday when my bud signed us out he said that there was 4 or 5 guys smoking pot in the cabin, said it reeked horribly. Unfortunately he told me this on the way home and I lost my s/!t which maybe was wise because if I knew at the time there would have been some loosers getting there asses kicked right out that front door. This leads me to many questions, what makes them think that they have the right to lite up in the cabin, what were they thinking? Does the cabin clearly state inside that there is to be no smoking, drinking or coarse language? No smoking means no smoking of anything does it not? So what has to happen now that weed is legal, should these scum be allowed anywhere near the cabin smoking there joints? Can they stand outside on the balcony and lite up? This is a cabin that quite often has young children in and around it, what should the ruling be? Also you have these people getting stoned and driving around the hill baked outta there minds, are they going to hurt an innocent person?, absolutely its just a matter of time, or better yet going down to thier vehicles and driving home endangering more people just in an 8000 pound weapon intead of a 600 pound one. I think that the snomobile clubs need to enforce something but better yet I call upon any civil person that encounters any of this lunacy to stop it immediately, there has to be many more responsible snowmobilers than there is scumbag pothead loosers that call themselves snomobilers. I want a zero tolerance around the cabins myself and there is no excuse or exeption to make it acceptable, I cant stop anyone from smoking on the hill but I guess I think that they deserve whatever happens to them as long as they dont kill someone else in the meantime. There is some very important sponsers that will want no part of this pot problem I am sure so lets band together and nip this early if possible, unfortunately this is one of millions of problems that are going to arise in our future, mark my words, cant wait to hear your opinions but please think of this as a post to raise awareness and keep this problem of our future at bay, we have enough people trying to take our riding areas away, lets not give them any more reasons please..... Rant over.

Pot is legal therefore it falls into the same league as cannabis. Having said that it needs to be used responsibly. I've drank around my daughter since the day she was born and I would of done the same with cannabis if it was legal. You need to pull your head out of your ( ! ) and get with the times. Something tells me you lived a very sheltered life.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pot is legal therefore it falls into the same league as cannabis. Having said that it needs to be used responsibly. I've drank around my daughter since the day she was born and I would of done the same with cannabis if it was legal. You need to pull your head out of your ( ! ) and get with the times. Something tells me you lived a very sheltered life.

And leave it to lhf to COMPLETELY miss the point!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And leave it to lhf to COMPLETELY miss the point!

What was the point? That society is producing far to many whiny bitches? I don't smoke weed I don't smoke cigarettes and I could give a flying fcuk if there was 10 people in the cabin doing it. Don't be a whiny bitch society does not need this.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was the point? That society is producing far to many whiny bitches? I don't smoke weed I don't smoke cigarettes and I could give a flying fcuk if there was 10 people in the cabin doing it. Don't be a whiny bitch society does not need this.

The point of the thread was if you wanna smoke anything do it outside you dumb fawk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to meet Dabbs and try his weed. Win win.
I tried Dabs once. It put me on the floor and I was doing snowangels on a dirty shop floor. No more dab for this dog.

I tried one of his Dabbs one time (not on the hill)

Next day I would have liked to punch him in the head.
Never been that high before, hes got some next level ****.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best you can do is tell em to go outside. If they wanna scrap, so be it. But they will be outnumbered. Take down their plates.

I went riding once with some friends of friends and they started ripping joints on the hill. I stayed away from them and closer to my sober friends.. I don't want to have to rely on those dip****s in an emergency situation.

Save it for the hot tub.

Top Bottom