bought sled need graphics!!

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so I finally bit the bullet and am buying a bigger sled,:):d:d:eek::):d

it a 2005 summit 800HO 151. Now what I need is to find a graphics kit for it,
Does anyone know if there is anywhere is Calgary (or even edmonton if they have a web site) I can find or order a graphics kit for it?? Just want to look a little different than stock!!

Any Help??

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out hot plates in west ed mall, they don,t have graphics kits but they will do what ever you want. Find cool stuff in mags and tell them what you want. Endless options.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that might be a good idea!

Is there any place that might have or have access to pre made kits that are model specific??

Maybe I'm getting a little to anxious, haven't even got the sled yet, picking it up tonight.....woooooohooooooo:bluesbros::Cool9::common001::common001::hi:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will love the 05. Bought mine 2 years ago and its flawless.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah those look cool, was thinking more along the lines of full graphics for top and side panels.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep seen those ones before too. I'm trying to talk a guy in town into airbrushing an Iron Maiden "Eddie" on my hood.:cool:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly!! Has anyone ever dealt with these guys before??

I've worked with Jordan at AFX when he was just getting set up. His product and service is good. Might be a bit busy these days...he and Phil have made a good name for themselves.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ordered a packeage from Arctic FX and had it special made for Summits. Easy fast and was just what I wanted now to just put it on

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
being in the car biz, i get wraps done, decal cut, and know a couple of guys in edmonton that do wraps, decals, etc.

It is amazing what they can do with that stuff now. I had them take a picture of a corvette in the showroom and put in on the back of our shuttle vans!!! looks cool.

Top Bottom