Boss seats

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Boss revamping their seats for this year? If seen the new one for the dragon and it looks like there's more storage in the back, any word on the xp's?, and the best price in town.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen a pic of the new Boss seat design. Storage like a backpack....water bottle holder and other zippered compartments. Looks nice too and they supposedly reduced the price to $399.00us.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes everything is true, they have more storage, better mounts (at least on the xp), comes with a tow rope. They all come the same design which is supposed to help with delivery times, If you want custom logos and colors then the wait times go up.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be up on their "new" website Thursday Sept 10th. There is a pic in one of the new sled mags out. Can't remember which one.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the one. A lot of zippers. Looks great but my only concern is how a company that has been selling seats for $500 to $600 for years can all of a sudden sell a seat for $399.00. Either something was given up or maybe it's because the sled companies like Cat have their new seat the seems to be selling quite well. Time will tell I guess.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the one. A lot of zippers. Looks great but my only concern is how a company that has been selling seats for $500 to $600 for years can all of a sudden sell a seat for $399.00. Either something was given up or maybe it's because the sled companies like Cat have their new seat the seems to be selling quite well. Time will tell I guess.

maby there hurtin like everone else and are just trying stay afloat!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wow....lots of zippers for me to play with.
Looks like some real thought has gone into it.

Attachments

• bossseat_2010.jpg
    bossseat_2010.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 88

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
sunday cruiser seat lol
to many pockets... looks like they made a seat or is it back pack.. i dunno to confusing

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all those zippers one will be jingling all the way down the trail. Good for Santa!

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I sure am glad I didn't buy a used boss for $400 I can c one of thease on my sled before it snows. I'd rather have all that crap that I'm carryin in my back pack in the seat! except shovle and probe of course:d

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
I know I sure am glad I didn't buy a used boss for $400 I can c one of thease on my sled before it snows. I'd rather have all that crap that I'm carryin in my back pack in the seat! except shovle and probe of course:d

not much use a shovel and probe being on the sled if it gets barried in the pow or in a avalanche lol :D

more food and beer storage i guess lol

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i agree, the seats in the past were very expensive, and we still sold quite afew over the yrs ( 40-50) kinda makes you pucker up when you say boss......lol

vpfuelman

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Boss industries has a new procedure to make the seats and the labour has dropped alot with the new machinery they bought .. we will have them as soon as they are available . price will depend on the exchange rate at that time ..... ::: Welcome to Specialty Sleds :::

Top Bottom