Boss seats for 2009 m8

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi...i have been reading some sights about the new arctic cats...i seen something about a free boss seat with purchase of sled....does anyone know what they look like?:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is a thread on here with pics,do a search on Arctic Cat,They look real good!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great choice,they got them down to just over 460 lbs!Good reviews so far!
catmando!

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya...should be a real good upgrade...
i love the decals on it to...and nice seat

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In order to get the boss seat you must snowcheck a new cat.. They also have some other good deals if you snowcheck..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any dealer should be able to let you know the whole program.. My buudy who owns a cat shop in BC was telling me that and they hadnt got all of the finalized details yet.. But as far as i know it's like a 2-3yr warranty cash back and a seat at least..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a person has a sled that they want a new boss seat for, you can get them for somewhat older sleds to. They can be gotten for the polaris wedge hoods, or summit s-chasis, right up to the new XP's our first xp seat is on it's way finally.. SPECIALTY SLEDS is starting there spring booking program.. Just give ken a call at the shop..

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Pure Addiction also has lots of Boss Seats on hand for many sleds, as well as can custom order in any color combination to suit your sled.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wont say how many we sold this year....If you want to see a new Xp boss seat we will have one in stock soon... People are already getting on a wait list for one...The XP seats have some storage in them.. We also now have V-FORCE reeds in stock for The XP800 now... They are cheapoer than the ones for "07 and older.. They are going fast...

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah they dont give you any room for a passenger, but myself i dont care for having passengers.. And just a note we have a booking order coming in so if you want to reserve yours good idea to start thinking about it as they are starting to get spoken for..

Top Bottom