Boss Noss Stutter

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i hit the button the motor stutters and straightens out when i let the button go. Anybody got any ideas why ?It doesnt matter how lean or rich i go on the fuel nitrous mix valve . Its on a carburated 900 cat.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where are your injectors installed, is this the new two bottle setup...???

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The injectors are in the airbox pointed down the throats of the carbs and the fuel lines are tapped into the carb boots just upwind from the reeds . The bottle is about four years old. Bought the system used.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had that type of system (where you tap into your fuel line) on my rmk 800. sounds to me like your batteries are dead on your control box or it may be faulty.

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
When i hit the button the motor stutters and straightens out when i let the button go. Anybody got any ideas why ?It doesnt matter how lean or rich i go on the fuel nitrous mix valve . Its on a carburated 900 cat.

drain the bottle and get it refilled with a fresh main bottle, I had a couple bottles over the years when filled with a near empty bottle it seems to be just nitrogen, no liquid. try that. check the flow thru the fuel dispensers, some aren't machined all the same so when I buy a few kits I try to pair them up, so they flow evenly, sounds rich.

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Top Bottom