Boring Summer

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My summer starts next week. Ging to Nicaragua for the month bitches. When I'm back I'll post some dribble about how cool it was. This you have to look forward to mikey! Summer fun.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
G4's are perfect....I read it on the internet....topic over....move along

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no time to get bored, summer is going to be like "what summer"... replacing the main floor in the house to hard wood in April plus yard work and remodeling the bed room.
In July doing a motorcycle road trip to Vancouver island for a week....really looking forward to that.
In August heading up the sunshine coast with the boat for a week of fishing, halibut, cod, salmon and crabbing. Then coming back to a wedding and company from the east.
In Sept heading north for another boat adventure up the Azure river. In between time I have to do the EGR, EGR cooler and oil cooler in my POS or I might just come back on a deck truck. Plus I hope to sneak time on my Sidewinder build and a redo on the wife Cat, motor top end. Plus find time at the range.
Next before I know it I will probably be scrambling for the sledding season......and ohya almost forgot, still waiting for surgery....unbelievable.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no time to get bored, summer is going to be like "what summer"... replacing the main floor in the house to hard wood in April plus yard work and remodeling the bed room.
In July doing a motorcycle road trip to Vancouver island for a week....really looking forward to that.
In August heading up the sunshine coast with the boat for a week of fishing, halibut, cod, salmon and crabbing. Then coming back to a wedding and company from the east.
In Sept heading north for another boat adventure up the Azure river. In between time I have to do the EGR, EGR cooler and oil cooler in my POS or I might just come back on a deck truck. Plus I hope to sneak time on my Sidewinder build and a redo on the wife Cat, motor top end. Plus find time at the range.
Next before I know it I will probably be scrambling for the sledding season......and ohya almost forgot, still waiting for surgery....unbelievable.

Do you need some help with some of your problems?

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a couple of sites booked at outwest for the summer,looking forward to some good riding this year and lots of it.come on may long!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a couple of sites booked at outwest for the summer,looking forward to some good riding this year and lots of it.come on may long!!!

We will be camped near Outwest May long.

Stop for a pop

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

sorry Tige..... I warned them all about you............ that's the end of your summer...... Dave's going to have you picking rocks

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt mined tagging along with you guys if your heading to the falls,I would like to learn that route to show the family.I'm planning on being there from may 20-26.If not we can get together for a beer at least and you can draw me a map inthe dirt lol.
We will be camped near Outwest May long.

Stop for a pop

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This site gets slower and slower every summer how's a guy supposed to get his sled fix? Going to be a busy one for me though, fist kiddo in April, redo driveway and a Vancouver trip in May, Seattle in July, then Ottawa for Canada Day, Oregon Coast in August and then some house renos in September. Fill my free time with yard work and shuswap boating.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This site gets slower and slower every summer how's a guy supposed to get his sled fix? Going to be a busy one for me though, fist kiddo in April, redo driveway and a Vancouver trip in May, Seattle in July, then Ottawa for Canada Day, Oregon Coast in August and then some house renos in September. Fill my free time with yard work and shuswap boating.
And get your azz up on your quad this year too

sent while drinking tea's

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It actually feels really good to get rid of sled head.....or of course you can always water skip a 850 !

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt mined tagging along with you guys if your heading to the falls,I would like to learn that route to show the family.I'm planning on being there from may 20-26.If not we can get together for a beer at least and you can draw me a map inthe dirt lol.

Sure after a few Kraken rum drinks I am an artist

I will be out the 16th till 22 nd

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am ok with a boring summer. Not bored, just boring. Oh yeah and no fires trying to burn my city down.
Yeah I could do a boring summer filled with bike rides with my lady
. sturg.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom