Bored again 69 z28

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i was bored again,so i grabbed a case of KOKANEE and started drawing
a 69 Z28 FUNNY CAR. 1 hour to find the right pic , and 5 hours to draw it on the blade. here is step by step pics of how i do it , from start to ALMOST
finished. a horizontil line and a vertical line is the most important thing to start with. (1)... find a pic (2)...clean the surface (3)...drink :beer: (4)..draw and erase, draw and erase, draw and erase some more. (5).. same as 3:beer:....(6 start drawing things that are not on the pic . (7) find someone to tell you that ( THAT IS SO COOL!! ) this is important , cause you don't want to be wasting your time. (8) have a :beer: or 2 with this person. (9) draw and erase some more while haveing the last :beer: (10) and this is the HARD part , find someone to buy what your friend said was so cool. by posting pics with 1 EYE

Attachments

• DSCF2063.jpg
    DSCF2063.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF2065.jpg
    DSCF2065.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF2066.jpg
    DSCF2066.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF2067.jpg
    DSCF2067.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF2069.jpg
    DSCF2069.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF2070.jpg
    DSCF2070.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF2078.jpg
    DSCF2078.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 18

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOT done yet . the head lights , fog lights , pipes , and bumper will be stainless
and the three on top will be real carb pieces , and maybe no fear eyes in the drivers seat

Attachments

• DSCF2087.jpg
    DSCF2087.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF2086.jpg
    DSCF2086.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF2083.jpg
    DSCF2083.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF2078.jpg
    DSCF2078.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF2089.jpg
    DSCF2089.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so when do we get to see the finished product? BTW you do some awesome work

as soon as some one makes me a resonable offer . this is not for me . the highest offer has the finale say as to things such as color , raceing name , logos , ect. some of the shaded areas will be cut out . this project wiil be 50% paint 50% cut out ........... i'm hoping some one out there is running 1 of these bad boy's. ......... pick your own car if you like, and i'll see what i can do .. it will look simmilar to this 69 yenco , but on a 4 foot dia saw blade .......... thanx chris .

Attachments

• !cid_media1.jpg
    !cid_media1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 214

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that looks awsome.... finished product will even look better... nice work

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool Ponyboy!! So what is something like this worth??? And where would you put a big saw blade like that? Can it go outside?? :beer::d:beer:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooooooooooo ......no one on S&M has a car like this . or no of some one that do'es . ... CHRISTMAS is coming:beer::beer:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool Ponyboy!! So what is something like this worth??? And where would you put a big saw blade like that? Can it go outside?? :beer::d:beer:

the last one i did went for 900 $ and it was eventually painted flat black ........but this one will have the buyer or bidder's input. and yes
you could put it out side as long as it is properly painted , on both sides. it can also be on a smaller blade

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats some awesome work. i bet if you did one of a sled or qaud somebody would bite.

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats some awesome work. i bet if you did one of a sled or qaud somebody would bite.

i could easly do this . but knowing what brand and color , race ? mod ? trail?
hill climb ? work horse quad ? give me some idea's , what would you like to see ? ..........I don't want to make all the decisions :d and do i put a rider on it , or half naked girl :d:d:d input input input . i like to hear other peeps
opinions

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SO if i did one of a quad or a sled ............that would peek some ones interests . maybe people could throw some ideas my way . cause it can take as long as 4 - 5 hrs just to draw it on , and no one is interested then i'm waisting my time . ( price ) depends on what you want. Any inpute would be appreciated............ OH ya , it's snowing in DV

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so the camaro is on hold for now ....this is what im working on now texas long hor n saloon gate frome a real skull and a custom wheel . skull will be split down the middle and 3-4 inches shaved off the back , horns will be replaced with wooden horns . saftey latch will be in one of the eye sockets. with a wrought iron frame ........ for a log house.... will post more pics later........ponyboy ........ play safe out there

Attachments

• DSCF2114.jpg
    DSCF2114.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF2115.jpg
    DSCF2115.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 24

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOT done yet . the head lights , fog lights , pipes , and bumper will be stainless , black ss stripes
and the three on top will be real carb pieces , and maybe no fear eyes in the drivers seat. I can either make it look like it is stopping ... or loanching
if any one is interested in the camaro let me know , as i will be wipeing it off soon ............. pm please

Top Bottom