Boost It Turbo Programmer (2010 M8)

schwindt

Reaction score
Just wanted to post on how wonderful this kit works, I have a 2010 M8 with CPC stage 2 turbo kit running stock head 8 psi about 70/30 mix pump gas/Race Fuel. Last year to run the same PSI I had to fatten the bottom end up so much that I had a massive bog when going downhill, and in basically all other condition's other than wide open throttle pulls. I wasn't able to hold down throttle for more than 4-5 seconds before it was starting to lean out. Tried everything to get this working last year.

I ordered a kit from Neil, with the boost it box, and a single injector to be installed in the charge tube. Was able to get the injector bung welded for 35 bucks, install was simple. Tuning is amazing, just one main setting for the extra injector, then you can add or remove fuel fuel per rpm in increments of from 3000 to 8500 rpm for some additional fuel. After maybe a morning of tuning I had a solid 12 AF ratio zero bog down low, was able to lay down long pulls say 15 second plus full throttle, and now have very minimal downhill loadup on fuel, cleans out almost immediately (I am sure with some further tuning I can get this out). So if anyone was on the fence about the system they flat out work, best thing i have spend money on in a while. Would highly recommend these for anyone out there having issues with DOBEX.

Lastly I called Neil think it was a Sunday to ask a few more questions, picked up and was more than happy to assist me with my questions. Top Shelf keep up good work guys!

Chris

Top Bottom