Boost-It releases the Chris Brown Edition Viper kit

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice video. I wish I knew you were in Fernie last weekend. When we got down to the staging area a couple guys were telling us thet got to ride it. I would have loved to try one out! Seriuosly thinking a viper may be in my garage in the future. Need to try one first.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty tough to argue aginst them, thats for sure.
Just curious on the snorkel location. Some on one side, some in other??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
Hey Troy, on the MPI kit just the way everything is routed under the hood it is easier to come across by the plenum and go out the brake side of sled. On the MCX/Boost-It kits it is not possible really and more comlex to put it out the other side, just easier to go straight up on same side for the intake out the hood... - Cody

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Troy, on the MPI kit just the way everything is routed under the hood it is easier to come across by the plenum and go out the brake side of sled. On the MCX/Boost-It kits it is not possible really and more comlex to put it out the other side, just easier to go straight up on same side for the intake out the hood... - Cody

Makes sense.
It definatly seemed like the ones on the right side seem to be more impressive then on the left.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is Scoots coming up Monster at 9-10 lbs boost. I'm going to have to remind him to add some clutch weight when he turns his boost up. He is hitting the rev limiter pretty good at some points.
Scooter up the monster - YouTube
Jimmy climbing monster - YouTube
Second vid is Jimmy coming up behind. Sorry for the poor vid, it was shot on a GoPro and I was running back across cornice when Jimmy was coming up.

I had to take a pic of Scoots line. I have seen plenty of people get pushed in to the corner under the cornice, but have never seen anyone make it over the top from there. Amazing.

dam thats impressive with as big as that cornice is this year,scoots was doing some serious dangling:cool:i cant beleave a 4stroke can side hill like that:rolleyes:.hard to beleave how much speed the vipers make at 10lbs

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many #lbs boost was the Nytro running in the second vid for comparison ?

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
How many #lbs boost was the Nytro running in the second vid for comparison ?
15-16 lbs with a headshim. He also has a water to air intercooler that we built for him. 174 track too.

• Thanks
Reactions: K45

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have seen a few different front shock combos. Zbros, Raptor, and Fox. There have been a variety of skis used.
Out of the 21 Vipers we have done, every single one has a 3 inch track and 7 tooth drivers. 16 of them went 174 with a Racers Edge skid, and a couple of them are running the new Racers Edge version of the T motion.
It seems like they all handle differently and with the adjustability of modern day suspensions they can be set up for a specific riding style.
Chris is running a Skinz front end and Timbersled rear suspension and says he loves it for his type of riding.
The CB edition is running the same boost as our base kit which is 8-9 lbs at elevation on pump. We have never had one on a Dyno, but Chris tells me they will easily run with a 240 HP Nytro and do not compare to a 180-190 HP setup.
Track speeds in deep snow are between 65-75 mph. These are sustained speeds and not just max speeds. There is a huge difference. If more power is required, then add the recommended fuel and turn it up! Kit comes with adjustable weights.
The install price on this kit is a flat 1000.00. Any extra mods would be in addition.

hey neil does the t motion version of the racers edge have the coupling of the standard version.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey neil does the t motion version of the racers edge have the coupling of the standard version.
I can answer that for you. Racers rear skid is coupled like his old ones with a rear Tmotion arm. His new version has the front arm pivoting as well. I believe a few guys like Neil are testing that application for him before he goes full production.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can answer that for you. Racers rear skid is coupled like his old ones with a rear Tmotion arm. His new version has the front arm pivoting as well. I believe a few guys like Neil are testing that application for him before he goes full production.

thx how are the guys liking the t motion version do they roll up easyer,

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've only rode his version on an XM. It felt like my stock T motion. Neil probably can fill you in on how the newest version feels.

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have two of these kits on my Vipers and I also have a 180 MPI kit. The MPI kit works really well and will spank an 800 at elevation but my Boost-It set up is at a whole different level.

I want a turbo that spools quickly with no lag for technical riding and this kit is definitely it. When riding steep technical trees or dropping 100' cliffs I can't afford to have the sled hesitate...I need instant power! I'm not sure what the horespower rating is but I feel confident climbing anything with my Boost-It kit. It feels like a 240-270HP kit on a Nytro.

I have been riding turbos for the last 4-5 years and I can honestly say this is the cleanest running, fastest spooling and most reliable set-up by far. It just works....really well!

If you want to try one of these beasts just get ahold of me through Ride With Chris Brown

Thanks for building such an awesome turbo kit tailored to my style of freeriding Neil and TJ! From Boondocking to cliff drops and jumps to steep chute climbs this is the kit to have!

Check out some videos of my Boost-It Vipers on youtube. My channel is Ridewhistler.

Cheers,
Chris

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys still doing the chris brown edition viper with him riding a pro now?

no more chris brown edition,there mite be a pro version but not as of yet they are to busy putting kits on sleds right now.

Top Bottom