Boost-It production Viper

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
It's alive and on the snow. We are lucky enough to have 18 inches of snow around here to test on.
This is a snappy Four stroke. Only running 8 lbs boost on stock motor right now and 70 gr Dalton's are too light around here.
These Vipers now have intake air temp displayed on the factory dash and our intake temps are 0 deg Celcius with our water to air intercooler.
We are now just waiting on the weather to break in the mountains so we can do our high altitude testing.
I really want to thank Pro Am in Calgary for getting us this sled so early so we can get going on these turbo kits.
Thanks guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 739
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 734
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 745

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome men. Good job as always. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Should be this week.

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like you need more mech them sleds are pilling up:cool:wish i was building one looks nice neil

• Thanks

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
good to see my shop isn't the only one with 10 half tore apart turbo sleds. lol. Looks good man. that intake temp gauge is super cool, and 0 degrees that sounds great. looks awesome, can't wait to see these thing perform this winter. I haven't had a chance to weigh one yet but dry weight in the spec sheet for the XTX says 502lbs. I am shocked at how light front of this sled is for a 4 stroke though. very impressive.

• Thanks

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, very light for a fourstroker... Should be a popular with that dry weightweight

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on guys ? Lol. I would have weighed the long track right away full of fluids.
Or have they been and just not talking about it?
600 lbs would be sweet.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im excited to see what yamaha comes out with this spring. Been toying with the idea of turboeing the xm but think im gonna wait to see what they come out with.

2015 Yamaha Cobra with Boost it kit

;)

skrat

Reaction score
Really glad to see Pro_Am is gettin back in the game!

Neil, can you do a tunnel dump with your kit? or dump right in front of the track like done on some XR turbos.

BTW I am really likin the Viper, thinking I might have to add one beside the pro lite for next winter.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a pic of one on sw with a 162 a gallon of fuel & all fluids at 550lbs a nytro same configuration same fluids 590lbs:cool: a full mod on one of these would be impressive,chuck that monster chain case for a light belt drive + a few other light weight mods & its scaring the 2 strokes.:rolleyes::beer:

Last edited:

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Really glad to see Pro_Am is gettin back in the game!

Neil, can you do a tunnel dump with your kit? or dump right in front of the track like done on some XR turbos.

BTW I am really likin the Viper, thinking I might have to add one beside the pro lite for next winter.
Thanks for the post Skrat. New ownership and new management at Pro-Am, we are definitely getting back into the sled game. Come ride the new Viper next weekend in Revy!

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
First day on the new Viper yesterday, all I can say is Wow!! Neil and the boys from Boost It did an amazing job on this sled!

Top Bottom