BOOST-IT Demo days

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still have to ride the Poo once in a while. Lol

lol yah you dont want it feeling like you left it for another ha ha.
going to come down for the demo days if i ever get my sled to run right again,nice pow we got the same here crazy deep the last couple weeks.

Reactions: NM

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mother nature was not on our side. It was so foggy and snowing that not many people made it back as far as Sugar bowl. The people that did ride them though all gave great reviews.

Yes to bad, We turned back just before the sugar bowl. I was looking forward to trying one out, but not in that weather.
I don't need to see the Boost-It turbo in action, I know that part of it will work.... Just want see how the viper handles...

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Yes weather was not on our side. We will be at Allen Creek on Sat if the weather is good. If it is poor at all then likely won't be there.
It is tough for people to ride the sled like they need to ride it in bad vis.
It sounds like Yamafest is the Apr 11th weekend so we will have a bunch of sleds there too.

kev900

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank the Boost It guys for coming out, like everyone said the weather wasn't the greatest but i still took the opportunity to try out one of the turbo vipers. Was pretty happy with how hard and smooth the sled pulled, and the chassis felt pretty good for the short time i tried it. Also wanted to thank you guys for the nice little tour we went on after the demo.

NM

Reaction score
Would have had more people to try out the vipers if they would have come down to the cabin.
There were many reasons why we didn't want to come to the cabin and host demo rides. I guarantee someone would have gotten hurt. The meadow beside the cabin is full of bomb holes and with the poor vis and good traction there would have been certain injury.
these sleds would have been doing 60 mph in 2 seconds on that snow and that would have been asking for trouble.

HANDSOME

Reaction score
I wanted to see how they handle in the trees. No intentions of riding in a medow. I do understand your concern tho.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were many reasons why we didn't want to come to the cabin and host demo rides. I guarantee someone would have gotten hurt. The meadow beside the cabin is full of bomb holes and with the poor vis and good traction there would have been certain injury.
these sleds would have been doing 60 mph in 2 seconds on that snow and that would have been asking for trouble.

where do u plan on settn up at allen creek? Me and buddy wouldnt mind tryn a viper

NM

Reaction score
where do u plan on settn up at allen creek? Me and buddy wouldnt mind tryn a viper
We will be at the bottom of race hill, or close to that area. Safety is our first priority so do to want to put anyone at risk either.

NM

Reaction score
I wanted to see how they handle in the trees. No intentions of riding in a medow. I do understand your concern tho.
Yes I completely understand. The guys that did make it back and then joined us on a tree ride tour after can maybe chime in and give their impression on how our sleds worked in the trees.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to get a feel for the handling of a sled in a hard packed meadow IMO?

I find the opposite. The best test of a machines 'handling' is on hard pack, ****ty snow. Any machine handles good in powder, a great chassis will handle packed, or low snow.
The power on the other hand, that is another story :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom