Boondocker turbo

nytrocharged

Reaction score
Bunch of my buddy's are cutting holes in the bottom side panel for exhaust exit instead of tunnel dump just wonderin if any one else trying. This

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a boost-it turbo on my pro with a side dump and I'm always snuffing it out if I carve to the right side in deep powder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ol' Sarge

Reaction score
I have a boost-it turbo on my pro with a side dump and I'm always snuffing it out if I carve to the right side in deep powder.

Is that the only exhaust exit? I have seen some setups with the side dump as well as the one on the bottom and they claim it is better. I can't say one way or the other just passing it on.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it's the only exit. I will probably do a small pipe going down in the summer.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Pro is out the bottom, sometimes it will start to choke off the exhaust in deeper snow on right turns, so i've been thinking about making the snow deflector larger to open up more area for exhaust. But if you have a tunnel dump exhaust currently and it works why change it? These turbos definitely move a lot of air, on left turns at WOT you can watch the exhaust blow the snow around.

nytrocharged

Reaction score
Mine is tunnel dump I don't think id change it buddy did his seems really loud out the side

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother had a poodoo. Exhaust out the bottom currently and it seems to choke off. He is talking about adding an exit out the front panel, by the a arms like the m8 did. Has anyone tried this?

nytrocharged

Reaction score
I don't know if going out the front would be that great every time u let off the throttle the snow is going to jam up there I think that would cause a bog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would it cause any problems to have a Y and two exits?
This is what I was trying to say. One out the bottom one out the front. A arms should deflect the snow some I would think. Would look more finished then a side dump also.

crazymanjones

Reaction score
Got a tunnel dump on 07 dragon after wear and tear now 8years old crack in tunnel from were hole was cut for tunnel dump

Top Bottom