boondocker turbo for m8, need more fuel pressure

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a bd kit on my sled and want to run a bit higher boost than 8psi, i was told by them this is all i can run with the factory in tank pump. Is this true? or in altitude i may be able to get it to 10 psi with factory fuelling. Is there a simple in tank pump i can replace the stock one with? I dont really want to run the aux in line pump [they take lots of power to run] and they are a pain in the a$$. [had this upgrade on my nytro] I called bd anf they told me thay have a fuel upgrade for the m8 which comes with aux pump, reg. extra injectors, wiring harness, etc for 950.00us, what a joke there is about 400 worth of parts in their so called upgrade and they want 1200 can for it. I just need a bit more pressure for those special 10-12psi days but ill run it at 8 most days. Thanks for any info on this. D

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cutlers has an in tank fuel pump replacement, fits in stock location. about 180 us, buddy runs his 1000 up to 18lbs boost no problem. I run one in my 7 no problems. you need second set of injectors to properly run more than 10lbs/

Last edited:

09 m8

Reaction score
cutlers has an in tank fuel pump replacement, fits in stock location. about 180 us, buddy runs his 1000 up to 18lbs boost no problem. I run one in my 7 no problems. you need second set of injectors to properly run more than 10lbs/

is it true it is worse on gas and brakes more stuff

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it true it is worse on gas and brakes more stuff

na thats a myth, i just went and bought a 08m8 with the race kit on it, screw it no sence paying 5-6k for a little power when you can pay a bit more and have lots of power.:d

so i have a 09m8 with bd pump gas turbo on it brand new f/s if anyone is interested/

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how u doing couple questions on the 08 nytro i bought from u did u change the gearing and did u put bigger injectors in it and can u tell me any other things u did to the fuel system or the engine so i know and what do u think about the head shim thinggy is it good or bad iam running vp 111 race vp race fuel so can i push 12 pounds of boost just wondring m buddy and his new m1000 is talking smack so i hope i can kick his a$$ OR I WILL NEVER HERE THE AND OF IT thanks again colin:d

Top Bottom