Boondocker Apex downpipe/oil drain

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was just wondering what people are using for an oil drain from the turbo back to the crankcase (boondocker side mount turbo, apex), i tryed using just a copper line and it didnt seem to want to drain all that well and would puke out the exhaust... now i have a pump in it and it seems to work fairly well, just wondering what other people are using.

also i built a 3 inch side exit downpipe for my sled, seems pretty short to me, what does everyone else use ?

Attachments

• IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 100

400hp

Reaction score
the short downpipe should be fine....boost-it built my brother one....will be ridding soon and let u know how it works

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boondocker has a rubber return line if I am correct. And I have a tunnel dump on mine. Works flawlessly and bark really loud when front is out of the powder.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a plug on the mag side of the engine. the oil return off the bottom of the turbo install a 90 deg fitting and tap a straight fitting into the plug on the end of the case. The turbo is higher than the drain plug and no pump is required. Boondocker also has the fittings and plug for the engine already but you can make the same set up cheap. i use a braded stainless hose on mine.

Top Bottom