Reaction score
not quite anough yet its comming down a bit today
enough to go for a rip on the short track but
still far from for the big sleds
still waiting

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out playing with the big track today! enough to play around a bit but still have to be careful. good to get out in the area again.

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out on the lake today and it was alright had to watch out by the sand bar in long bay as to there was a large ice heave. other than that hammer down!LOL:)

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out for a good ride today. Headed up Primerose Hwy to Noth Bay cabins. Unloaded and hit the Martineau trail, up over the river, and into Sask. Not a track on any trails. Not as much snow as I would like but just nice to get out and it wasnt -20!!!!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out yesterday to the Snowdusters North Cabin, snow not too bad still a little shy of the white stuff. Snowed all day today adding another 3-4 inches. getting there but still not as much as I would like. Talked with Roche and he thinks that he will start grooming the north trail sometime this week.

crossfire 6

Reaction score
went sledding saturday to muriel lake from bonnyville. awesome amount of snow, probably a foot of powder but really nothing for base. today huge snow storm came and dumped probably 4-5 inches. calling for 5-15 cm for monday:d, looking forward to going for a rip in the powder tomorrow. let everyone know how it is

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roche got old Grezelda fire up and started grooming today. He said enough good snow for building a good groomed trail. He will be out on the North trail tomorrow. If you are planning on going out tomorrow refrain from rippin' up the freshly groome trail Give it a chance to set up. Thanks

crossfire 6

Reaction score
sledding was unreal tonight.. powder everywhere, it was up to my front grab bar and blowing over my windshield. couldnt see much:d. snowfall warning for tonight and tomorrow morning, hope to get out and let everyone know how it is once it calms down

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledding was unreal tonight.. powder everywhere, it was up to my front grab bar and blowing over my windshield. couldnt see much:d. snowfall warning for tonight and tomorrow morning, hope to get out and let everyone know how it is once it calms down

hey crossfire 6 where abouts you ridin, maybe we could get together and ride this weekend.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
North trail groomed and should be in good shape for the weekend. Get your trail passes and support the trail system.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im riding just south of bonnyville. on the other side of jeese lake and then a mile south into some stubble and hay fields.. sometimes muriel lake

you are aware of the trail closure from Jessie lake to Muriel Lake. We lost that section of trail so I hope that you are not trespassing.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would have been a good wknd but our group decided to ride Beaver river. Left from CL Golf Course and zip over the fields nice deep snow, but the river was a mess... I dont know if were breaking thru or it is just flood water but the arse end was bumper deep in water and to the bar to keep her floating through. Couple klicks of that mess and we found a hill to climb and hit the Cherry Grove area.

Top Bottom