Bogger,Scotts, Maxwell or Joey

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
WTF ?????

I like to fly under the radar, a wallflower if you will.... How have I become linked to such riff-raff ???

Maxwell is the obvious winner... I did however meet him BEFORE many #'s

Just sayin...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Re: Bogger,Scotts, Maxwell or Joey OR ORRIN

we were tlkaing about swinging by in a litle while

k, gonna run to Onoway for beer & supplies... be back home by 4:45

PS... you left too much, I gots change...

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF ?????

I like to fly under the radar, a wallflower if you will.... How have I become linked to such riff-raff ???

Maxwell is the obvious winner... I did however meet him BEFORE many #'s

Just sayin...

Hands down.....the funniest chit I have ever read on the interweb

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A.Bogger, seems like a pretty good guy who's life has made a turn for the better and he's happy.

B. scotts, A real Opinonated loudmoth, Confident that i can outride 90 percent of you on here.I likely wouldnt like most of you.

C. maxwell, A good kid,can outride me easy. Fortunate in life, and likes to argue with clowns on here. He's good people.

D. Just a kid, My old dad would've said that "he would'nt kwow if his ass was punched or bored". a smart kid that doesnt really fit in or has many friends.But finds acceptance here.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmm.... can't make it aPoll now :(

But do we really need one :confused: :confused: :confused:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A.Bogger, seems like a pretty good guy who's life has made a turn for the better and he's happy.

B. scotts, A real Opinonated loudmoth, Confident that i can outride 90 percent of you on here.I likely wouldnt like most of you.

C. maxwell, A good kid,can outride me easy. Fortunate in life, and likes to argue with clowns on here. He's good people.

D. Just a kid, My old dad would've said that "he would'nt kwow if his ass was punched or bored". a smart kid that doesnt really fit in or has many friends.But finds acceptance here.

So none of the above then........

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you know absolutely nothing about me..........so dont judge me fool!

Top Bottom