Body work Edmonton

maximum1

Reaction score
I put a nice scratch on the company truck the other day:nono: showed the super and he said not to worry about it but I would like to get it repaired anyway.I use the truck every day but could be without it for a friday and saturday. Thanks

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renew Autobody is out by Chipman. Call 780-363-2324. As for Alf. He does great work! Should be able to get you right in. Tell him Shane sent you.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a nice scratch on the company truck the other day:nono: showed the super and he said not to worry about it but I would like to get it repaired anyway.I use the truck every day but could be without it for a friday and saturday. Thanks

Can it be polished out? A pic would help detirmine.

maximum1

Reaction score
I slid into a steel bin. It's kind of a long slight dent with a scratch in it . Starts over the rear fender and goes to the front of the box.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
needs body work plus painting should be good for 800 to 1000.00 to repair

PJ440x

Reaction score
Anyone know of a decent Auto body in Edmonton? I have some minor work I need to do before the rust starts to set in to bad, some tail gate and bed damage and larger paint chips... I didn't really want to go to larger shop like Herbers or Macco unless they are good to deal with.

Thanks,

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
ya don't ever use Herbers or Macco they are the worst possible choice. are you looking for top quality good or cheap??? there is a difference. I work in the bodyshop supply business and may be able refer you someplace.

PJ440x

Reaction score
Well its a 2010 ram 2500 diesel and I would like to get decent quality work done.... I actually worked in a body shop supply store as well about 18 years ago. I'm planing on holding onto the truck for a few more years so I don't want a ****ty job but then again its a truck not a sports car if you know what I mean.... Any shops that you could recommend would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
well... maybe try calling a guy named forest. he is a one man operation, does quality work at a fair price not to far from Beaumont. Ultimate auto refinishing 780 464-1794. I cant say how busy he may be, or when he could get you in. But I can certainly tell you he is the kind of guy who takes pride in his work and will do the best possible job.

PJ440x

Reaction score
well... maybe try calling a guy named forest. he is a one man operation, does quality work at a fair price not to far from Beaumont. Ultimate auto refinishing 780 464-1794. I cant say how busy he may be, or when he could get you in. But I can certainly tell you he is the kind of guy who takes pride in his work and will do the best possible job.

Thanks I'll give him a call.

Top Bottom