Body Work and Graphic Design Help!

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well spring/summer is rolling in and it's time for me to get my jetski back up and rolling! I was wondering if there is anyone on here who has had experience with body work on marine or more speceifically stand up jet skis? I am just about done patching some holes and reinforcing the body, and was wondering what do people use as for primer and paint and sellant? I have been reading that with stand up jet ski's marine paint cracks???? I was wondering what are peoples experience and recomendations? My colour scheme is really not hard haha! Black and bottom white!

Instead of airbrushing and painting on a design I decided to make myself a graphic wrap! I'm a lil far from done! I was also wondering if any people in the graphic design on here had experience with what kind of material is best to print on for use on water craft?

ALL THE HELP AND ADIVE IS APPRECIATED!!! :)

CR
https://www.snowandmud.com/boats-watercraft-226/does-anybody-own-stand-up-jet-49058.html

Attachments

• All cOlour jetski sh.jpg
    All cOlour jetski sh.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Jet Ski Green sh.jpg
    Jet Ski Green sh.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 81

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The decal shop in edmonton will do the wrap for you they wraped my dad's jet boat and for fixing holes fiberglass is easy to work with

Attachments

• jet boat 2.jpg
    jet boat 2.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 58
  • jetboat.jpg
    jetboat.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 59

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you fix this hole for me?
View attachment 154292
poor jet ski! I thts fixable! Lots of bracing involved haha but totally possible! You should of seen the holes I had to put into mine to properly patch and repair my body! The patching and fiberglass work isn't wats a pain hahah. Im more concerned with what kind of paint I should use with a budget! And for the wrap I'm currently in the design process using Adobe illustrator (which hopefully will lower the cost of a graphics company) cross my fingers ahaha!

Top Bottom