Boat Trips 2020

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe that launch is ever top notch. I know it’s been washed out a couple times in the last 5 years.

We raced from the Dunvegan to PR bridge in 2009 or 2010... we blew the motor about 3 miles from the start and floated for HOURS to town lol

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The price of fuel is a benefit. Maybe a few more trips happening this year if it holds up.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Clode could chime in. Your probably right tho. I’ve never launched there tho.

I am sure the Taylor launch is good to go, the pine will still be frozen and I am not sure if you can boat past Site C anymore. I talked to someone who said Lynx creek launch was usable.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Atha-b is still frozen here in Hinton too. Cut some trees that were hanging over the narrow launch channel. Now we have a little more room to take off without hitting the sand bar. Ill be having more boat time this summer as I retiring from the coal mine officially on June 16, but Im figuring out my holidays and banked time today. Its looking like I may have to back , just to clean out my lockers. 43 years. Wo ho....

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the retirement and welcome to the best club in the world.
The Atha-b is still frozen here in Hinton too. Cut some trees that were hanging over the narrow launch channel. Now we have a little more room to take off without hitting the sand bar. Ill be having more boat time this summer as I retiring from the coal mine officially on June 16, but Im figuring out my holidays and banked time today. Its looking like I may have to back , just to clean out my lockers. 43 years. Wo ho....

Top Bottom