BlueRiver Accomadations

Braaap

Reaction score
I apologize in advance because im sure someone has already asked this question not to long ago but i was curious if there are hotels in Blue where you ride from the parking lot?
Planning on being there first or second weekend in December and have heard that there are hotels like that there.. Any info is helpful

Thank you

GRD

Reaction score
I apologize in advance because im sure someone has already asked this question not to long ago but i was curious if there are hotels in Blue where you ride from the parking lot?
Planning on being there first or second weekend in December and have heard that there are hotels like that there.. Any info is helpful

Thank you

GML... They are always on here. Lots of info in the Blue River thread! I am pretty sure you can ride from there!

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f2/glacier-mountain-lodge-19304.html

Just look down a couple of threads!!!:eek::d:eek:

Last edited:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca

Thank you
Holy Smoke Inn.....

We have detailed Info. on ALL the Areas here in Blue River !!

We also do Guiding , and We have Maps

Call 250-673-BLUE ( 2583 )

Check out Blue Jewel / Blue River Thread !

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com

Thank you

Good Morning Braaap

We are in Blue River and only 4 mins from the trailhead. Unfortunately you are not able to ride from the hotel until the end of December normally. All the staging areas are close by with the furtherest 15 mins away. We have any info you need on the areas in Blue River.

Either call us at 1 877 452 2686 or email us at info@glaciermountainlodge.com

We hope to hear from you.

Lexy

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want to say that everyone in blue river is freindly and great and will help you out with any questions you have.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be advised that the Blue River Motel is owned by Mike Weigel (not sure if spelled correctly). He's the a#$hole heli-ski operator that has been trying to get sleds shut down in the back country. I made the mistake of staying there last year (before I knew what he is about) and will not do so again. He won't get another of my dollars.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with Blue Jewel or Glacier Mountian Lodge...Both are great places to stay with very helpful and friendly people @ both. Check them out you won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom