Blueberry/Paulson @ 24 mile parking lot.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea how much snow there is there?

Probably not enough for sleds yet, but would be good for a quad on tracks if that's what you had in mind. We were still quadding the Bombi on the weekend, made it to 6000' - maybe 2' at the most. Maybe this storm their predicting will bring some good stuff in! : )

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres a tonne of snow on pauslon hiway lol, its stopping me from heading home :) must be 5-7 ftt up there now with the foot or two its snowed yesterday... Don't bother heading out there as the hiways is closed off for now. Try the Drive BC site for road info

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove by the 24 mile staging area last Saturday, the pass was open and their were 4 trucks staged. All I Can say is HOLY SNOW up there, a crap load to be exact... Not sure of the conditions there, best to assume bad right now considering the avy that closed the road thursday- sat... Be safe check your conditions, have the proper gear. I would wait another week before heading out. This warm weather this week is going to cause more slides.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
24 mile is usually safe anytime, but with this snowpack, there's a couple spots up there that could slide. Best to stick to the flat lands for a bit yet. Guys were on the Bombi on the weekend and say there's finally a base starting.

Top Bottom