Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange, Green...

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm posting this for fun only... After reading a few threads here and there on this site lately regarding the New '09 sleds, Colors of the new sleds seems to be discussed quite a bit. :rolleyes:

Why is it that some manufacturers produce their sleds in a limited variety of color schemes when others produce their's in any color what so ever??

Why are some colors like Blue, Red & yellow used for all brands when Green and Orange are exclusive too one brand?, Green especially. I would love too see a Doo XP in Lime Green or a Nytro MTX in Blaze Orange. How about a Polaris Dragon in Lime green?

Just something I was wondering about.

Maybe Lime Green is a Sacred color only for those who are worthy? :D:D

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you just want the performance of a poo or doo in cat colors, then you benefit in every way possible.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like a.c. green, it would cool on some new xp's, hope thats not blasphemy :confused:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think at one point all the major manufacturers tried to claim one colour.
and I think we all associate the colours with the manufacturer, which could be a bad thing because I dont care too much for green and the same goes for kawasaki, bikes, quads, street bikes, uckkk just dont like green. but I have never riden any kawi dirt toys so my opinion is just that and only based on colour and some word of mouth which is kinda silly.

maybe we need a pole a pole
Should each manufacturer claim there colour?
Kawi- Green
Yami- Blue
Honda -Red
BRP- ? Yellow/Black
Cat-Green or would it be Orange, Orange I think

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with all of the vents people add, color is almost a none issue anymore. Manufacturers should offer multiple color schemes for customers to choose from. Then there's none of the "I like the sled but hate the color". If all else fails - go black :) I'm always impressed with the quality of the paint jobs on yammy's. Deep colors with the clearcoat but I wonder how long it lasts.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to get past the "green". It don't matter what make, shape or size. Ever looked at your own puke after a weekend of hard core partyin or picked your nose???

:confused::confused::D:D If your puke is green than you need a quik trip to the clinic? :D Must be from some serious partying that is unfamiliar to the rest of us. :confused: In my experience most puke is of the Yellow shade :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'm posting this for fun only... After reading a few threads here and there on this site lately regarding the New '09 sleds, Colors

Maybe Lime Green is a Sacred color only for those who are worthy? :D:D
HMMMM, MAKES ME THINK(WHICH I HATE TO DOO)...... MAYBE ARCTIC CAT IS GREEN................................. GREEN WITH ENVY, THAT THEY STILL CANNOT CATCH UP..... BAHAHAHAHAHA J/K ... I WUS LOOKIN' AT CAT BEFORE MY BIG DOO(BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE).:D:D:D

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, scotty a.c. green on a dragon would be cool but it still needs to perform, my buddy wants to paint his poo john deere green, i think that would be cool, theres already an a.c. painted in john deere colors and it looks cool!:ThumbsupMsn:

Top Bottom