Reaction score
Some shots of some of my stuff. Enjoy!
100_4628.jpg

100_4635.jpg

100_4639.jpg

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those are nice lookin sleds. I remember riding on my dad's SnoJet in front of him. He always had to reach around and pull me out of the carb to keep the sled running! Those were good memories...

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be glad to BS about the Ol' girls. The one on the far left is a 74 T Jet that had a 250 Kohler liquid put in in it. It raced as a F/A first and then was converted to race against the 250 Rv's. It is from the the Barrhead area and was raced untill 81. It was hid away until 05 when I found it and restored it to the as raced version of 76/77. Great local sled.

The next one(second from left),is a 74 T Jet 340 F/A. I only have a partial story and am not sure if it is true. I have tried to track down the family and have had no luck. It was raced for two years and has a full GYT kit on it (Genuine Yamaha Technology)
It has light weight skis/springs and track. It was found on a shelf and was covered in overspray. I was told, and I reiterate, not sure if the story is correct, that the owner passed away and the sled was pushed in the corner of the garage. It was apart when I got it. It raced as a 340 Super Mod and was races locally by a G Lehr. I would be pleased if anyone has any futher info on the rider! It proudly carries its racing brusies and will not be restored! These oval trackers took a beating!

The next one is a 73 T Jet and it came to me in boxes. It was brought out on the Wisconsin. I have no history on it. It has been restored and and is read for some drag race action! It is very light. (Less than 275lbs) It has modern Polaris clutches and Aaen drag pipes. We hope to run it at Alberta Beach this year!

The last one is a mod sled that was built about 7 or 8 years ago. I took an SST and cut eveything off it not needed and put a little seat on it etc. We run it at any vintage drag race and is a blast to ride! I have more money in paint and the seat that the whole machine!

Vintage is starting to take off in this area. It is huge in the US. Our club website is

Thanks for asking about my stuff. I am always ready to talk Sno*Jet!

Top Bottom