Blue river weather

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i dont think they would be going anywhere, snow is getting lower though, i would wait till around the end of nov

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pryder, are you scared of me? you didn't say two words to me when I seen you. You were like, "I'll go find my mom". I was like what? :p:beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats about the fifth group ive heard about heading out this weekend, are these guys nuts? It is too early.

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there riding the Nov.15 weekend

Polarisryder - I heard from the Glacier House guys at the Edmonton Sled show that the gov't might close down the ride area called 'Coulies' due to caribou. Any truth to that? I dont want to want to accidentally ride there and give sledders a bad name by accident. I will leave that to the Douche-Bags.

Where else is decent thats an easier trail ride-in on a forest service road like what you described coulies is?

Cartel

Reaction score
I am looking to come up this way sometime, what would I be seeing for conditions if i came up the second weekend of december,I know it varies each year, but will I find enough of the white stuff to keep me grining? what is the terrain like there as well??

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I will be there riding the Nov.15 weekend

Polarisryder - I heard from the Glacier House guys at the Edmonton Sled show that the gov't might close down the ride area called 'Coulies' due to caribou. Any truth to that? I dont want to want to accidentally ride there and give sledders a bad name by accident. I will leave that to the Douche-Bags.

Where else is decent thats an easier trail ride-in on a forest service road like what you described coulies is?

yea it is, i wasnt imformed of it when i told you, but we are working on it, ill let you know

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the coulies did

That sucks... i was hopin to make it down that way to try out that area cause i heard it was a fun place to ride... I definitely know i will be headin down your guys way this winter to ride as there are alot of other great places to ride from what i hear and have rode before as well.. I really enjoyed ridin in foam creek...

Top Bottom