Blue River Parking lots

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are the Parking lots holding up out there? Anyone driving up yet?

Rode Parberry today uloaded at the bridge snow all the way up but it sure was warm and yes the snow was great. Oh and for a tip of the day when one fills up his oil jug in the mornging dumb ass should put his cap back on tight instead of racing around like a kid in a candy store well the candy store closed early today:rant::rant::nono: yes i was the kid:rant::rant:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Parberry today uloaded at the bridge snow all the way up but it sure was warm and yes the snow was great. Oh and for a tip of the day when one fills up his oil jug in the mornging dumb ass should put his cap back on tight instead of racing around like a kid in a candy store well the candy store closed early today:rant::rant::nono: yes i was the kid:rant::rant:

OOPS!!!!:beer::beer:

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That Sucks!

Top Bottom