Blue River Nov.29,30 still here

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i can tell you this for certain WE NEED SNOW. I would say Blue is down about 5 feet from this same time last year, pushing lot's of willows on the trail. Hooked up with Pryder and went up Parberry on Saturday and didn't make it much farther than the guys that blew up the dragon , due to the lack of snow we weren't able to make the big climb to get back into the bowls. Today we went up foam and were the first ones this season. After hours of shovelling and sawing we finally made the alpine. It's really warm right now so the snow has majorly settled, heavy, heavy snow just like spring riding. We're going to try Foam again tommorrow and try dropping into the lake but a little iffy as it hasn't been cold enough to frrze, we talked to a group that broke through the lake at Milage with an M8, just about up to his headlight. Here's some pics from today, will post more tommorrow when we get back.

Attachments

• 100_2598.jpg
    100_2598.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_2600.jpg
    100_2600.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 37
  • 100_2601.jpg
    100_2601.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_2602.jpg
    100_2602.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 38

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Showtime
Would like to appoligize for not hooking up with you guys as we had a sled in our group that needed TLC and didnt get it running right till saturday morning.Was really looking forward to riding in Blue River but will have to wait till next trip!
Later catmando!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pryder, waaaaaaayyyyy better day today than yesterday. Today we were actually able to play alittle bit. Get that baby fixed up so we can do it again.

Catman, no worries, sh*t happens, honestly you didn't miss anything. I think i'm going to cut my trip short and leave Teusday but buddy's are going to stick around for the whole week waiting for a dump of snow.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We always do a run between X-mas and New Years, usually McBride. Maybe this year we should head back here, not sure.....all i know is we seriously need some snow, i just can't believe how far behind we are this year compared to previous ones. The water is running off the roof here like it's April, i have the patio door open in the room.

Those guy's from APP were pretty funny right after he hit that big tree/ stump, had a chuckle with them at breakfast as well.

We will be back, don't worry..............................wait i'm still here!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey PR
Was going to send a pm to you,wish we could have made it,Next time!
catmando!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its all right catman, i couldnt realy rdie anyway, my pipe got a hole in it

I'm thinking you still might have to look at jetting or figure out how that vari-flow works, i don't think a hole in the pipe would make it run that rich. I better hit the hay i have a feeling i'll be shovelling again tomorrow. Over & out.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking you still might have to look at jetting or figure out how that vari-flow works, i don't think a hole in the pipe would make it run that rich. I better hit the hay i have a feeling i'll be shovelling again tomorrow. Over & out.

this hole was huge, it cracked and bent out and the gap was like 5 cm

shellnekov

Reaction score
Keep the updates comin guys,Thanks, 8 of us booked in the SMOKE for the 8th , all week. Hope the snow comes!!!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the govern ment inst even thinking of closures right now, so untill its signed and all we can ride there, i removed my thread about not going there

Top Bottom