Blue River Maps.

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey does someone have a link for online maps to all the blue river riding areas? I noticed valemount has google earth images, so cool, as you can import them to your garmin device! Just came back from 1 day in chappel, 2 days in the holy grail this past weekend. WOW, what a rush in the grail! It's named that, for a good reason! Will post pics soon! :cool:

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed @ the glacier mtn lodge. Would not hesitate to stay there again. Friendly atmosphere & helpful staff. Our one compadre, locked his keys in his truck at the staging area :eek:, & the girl @ the front desk was kind enough to get us some tools for the job. She felt bad that we'd damage the truck, so sent us down to the Husky to see Dean, the tow truck man! Had us in under 20 minutes! Thanks everyone!! :d

And I goofed with my previous post here, as you can import your own maps into google earth from your ride with garmin software, & compare to the Valemount area's maps. But I like the idea of importing the maps into the garmin, so I'm gonna track down the software to do that.

Still looking for a link with all the area maps for Blue River area's though. Planning another journey for there late Feb. & I'd like to have the garmin setup, but if nothing else, have print outs on hand for reference. :cool:

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got some Great Helmet Cam footage @ Holy Grail Sunday afternoon! Just gotta figure out how to upload! Soon....very soon! :cool::beer::beer::cool:

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya you bet! Both times. :d Well I guess it was only 20 something the first go round! :cool::beer::beer::cool:

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me the approximate kilometers from blue river to these staging areas?? I am going there for christmas eve to the 27th but ive never been. I like it steep and deep, but am willing to venture anywhere. Some feedback would be great. Im planning on getting maps from jewel when i get there. But some insight would be great as the more i know the better. Thanks!

Josh

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why doesnt some scan a map and post for those that r headin there over the holidays, its no secret anymore :beer:

Top Bottom