Blue March 27 weekend

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah blue was a bit unstable...but i dont think theres anything left to slide.

joking of course but really most chutes came down

i was there on sunday 22 and there was lots of areas that didn't slide so be careful... i would talk to the locals to find out where is good and where is unstabable... Blue Jewel... Robin knows the areas and i would check with him... play safe

javan

Reaction score
ya heading up on thursday late afternoon,, 6 of us comin up , if its to unpredictable to go in valemount , we will head to mcbride , were comin up for 5 days

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the true north blue is moon run, and yes thats closed, and the coulies has been closed, and peddy mountain has been closed for a few years now, just so everyone knows

paridise and the holy grail and big blue is what people refer to as north blue now

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
there may be signs but i am un sure, one person to ask would be bill at the glacier

one thing i know is that if you see awsome sledding country but with no tracks on it, then it will be most likly closed :D

actualy come to think of it, i think the is signs cause wigly got all pizzed one winter when he saw sledders in there

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
coulies has a sign right at the trail head, not sure if theres one at the alpine, and peddie not sure if theres signs, in my post before this i was talking about moon run

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there may be signs but i am un sure, one person to ask would be bill at the glacier

one thing i know is that if you see awsome sledding country but with no tracks on it, then it will be most likly closed :D

actualy come to think of it, i think the is signs cause wigly got all pizzed one winter when he saw sledders in there

haha no way! last weekend in blue i thought i was going crazy seing all these open bowls and stuff with no one in them! they were inbounds...as far as i know:eek:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha no way! last weekend in blue i thought i was going crazy seing all these open bowls and stuff with no one in them! they were inbounds...as far as i know:eek:

Thats how it is in Blue untouched for days,did you guys make it to the big tooth lookin peak with a 2 in it
P3120206.jpg

Top Bottom