Blowing Belts M1100 Turbo

tannerh

Reaction score
I have went threw two belts in 400 miles and I don't ride my sled that hard. the second one that blew went threw my belly pan and bent all the metal housing around the clutch, so I took it to the dealer and asked them about warranty and they said no way. So I called into Cat and asked about belts and the belly pan and the metal and he said the belts are not under warranty but they will warranty all the other damage. So if this has happened to u and u footed the bill like all the other guys at my dealer u might want to call in Cause I am getting Warranty from cat.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some fkn stealerships SHEEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you know what to do next time you buy a new sled, go elsewhere!!

realwickedone

Reaction score
How's your dealer taking the news that he will be fixing it under warranty??? I'm assuming its less than 2 yrs old and warranty is not really the issue, just a jackass of a dealer who was willing to take your $$$$$$$$$$ and forget about you after the sale!!!! Once the sled is fixed i'd be calling Arctic Cat and file a complaint about the dealer with his lack of effort in dealing with the issue for the kind of money these things cost there needs to be reputably dealers out there who will go to bat for you,if certain dealers have enough complaints Arctic Cat will pull there dealership.

Last edited:
Top Bottom