blew up 670 x

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you gone and talked to Trevor at Mac's machine, he always seems to have a old 670 and parts around.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CVTech out of Quebec. PMCNA used to do exchange on rebuilt cranks but I don't think they do anymore, look them up too, but CV should have one, seems like they stock a few all the time. It will be far cheaper than a BRP replacement.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well its not as bad as I thought! looks like it might just be the gear on the RV shaft! got the top end off and all is great inside! going to pull the engine right out on sunday (have to go sledding tomorrow) about 95% sure it is the rotary valve shaft gear because. it has beed years since I worked for skidoo dealer (1998) and Im trying to remember but the shaft has the brass gear right? anyone have a price n what this should cost to fix? parts labour? I have to get a gasket set for the top end to put it back together. but it looks a lot cheaper than the crank lol!

arcdoo

Reaction score
you should still clean out the bottom end it will have lots of brass in it ,you should split the cases and clean it out.

Top Bottom