Blast from the past !

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever happened to Mike Irmen? You don't hear much, if anything about him these days. Cool vid though!:)

Yeah, you don't hear too much from many of them these days - Irmen, Gibbs, Earl, Darko etc. Would be nice to know what they are up to.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gibbs boys are racin moto in the lower mainland and kickin ass,,his oldest has had a few bad crashes in the last 8-9 months but keeps comin back fightin for the top step.

css

Reaction score
Thats awesome this was posted, I actually watched the BOOST vids yesterday, still some of the best movies IMO. Keep the vids coming!!!

Last edited:

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I would love to make a 6,7,8.... and so on. Just havent figured out how to not lose money at the video production game... I need sponsors !!!!

I'm positive you could get some skilled rider/sponsors put together for Boost 6 next year......along with Selkirk out a few days you could put together a unreal movie. I know of a few guys that would be in for a sponsor for sure, but you might have to allow other boosted sleds other than yamaha in the video....

Top Bottom