Blaeberry

outlaw500

Reaction score
Was curious if anyone been on the blaeberry trail, i was gonna take the quad on it since i sold my sleds this year :(:(. wondering if i even got a chance to get up a few km for a joy ride. thanks! happy sledding!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was curious if anyone been on the blaeberry trail, i was gonna take the quad on it since i sold my sleds this year :(:(. wondering if i even got a chance to get up a few km for a joy ride. thanks! happy sledding!
I would not take a quad on a groomed sled trail. They destroy them. Not sure what the conditions are there right now, but just my two cents.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no kidding some jerk did that at the atlas trails some years ago what a mess it was hard to ride a sled on the trail after they did that

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Very doubtful. And don't let them catch you on their groomed trails....they run tours, mainly beginner riders and they've been known to get a tad biotchy when you mess with their system. :/

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in the blaeberry, which trail exactly are you talking about?

If your talking about the blaeberry forest service road then your fine, no groomed trails there ... that I know of.
only tennuer I know of out there is for horse riding in summer.

you'll be able to get your quad along way up that road, not enough snow to stop you as it doesnt gain much elevation.
you'll be able to get a ways up redburn too, very little snow on that trail too.

but please don't quad in the sled tour trails, yes Brad gets pissed as it costs him time and money to repair

outlaw500

Reaction score
Ya i was talking about the fsr road that followed the blaeberry river in the valley, kinda north east of moberly pub. been up there in the past with sleds but didnt think this was a groomed trail:confused:

i think i have been up that redburn trail to, it says km 13 ish on the backroad map
icon5.gif

I definitly dont wanna quad on a groomed trail or sled tour trail, so if this road is okay i might try that, there must be another blaeberry trail i wasnt aware of:eek:
i noticed on the backroad mapbook to that there is not atv icons on this fsr, just making sure iam not breaking laws or making enemys! haha thanks a million for the info

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard the forestry road into Blaeberry has been washed out and the river is running where hte road use to be. May be a little difficult trying to get into the high country. Anyone else has heard of this or has any info on the trail in?

Billy Boy

Top Bottom