black mamaba atv tires

RINGER

Reaction score
Is any body running the interco black mamaba tires ?
where can one get them and how much are they ?

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw these things today, wow, going to need some hp to turn them. The rep was in the shop, he said there a heavy tire, especially the 30". The 27" were $380 a tire, fairly pricey. Look like they will own the mud, but a lot of money to wear out on the trails.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the price per LB might of gone up ...lol. I will try them ,IF interco supllies axles and belts.....What a joke!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if they could shead the weight as much as they look like they can shead mud interco would have something:d

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to heavy and from sounds of it got nothing on the Backs or Laws.

Backs dig to china in the skeg from what I hear. Laws or Zillas seem to be the tire of choice. but I did hear the backs are great in snow?!?!

RaineMaker

Reaction score
I am running interco iroks 38" radials on my Jeep and the mold is brutal I know atvs aren't muchbon balancing but I had to put sticky weights and beeds to balance and theyre still off. Just Shows that interco doesn't think of the details just tread and looks. Weight? No don't consider that. And at that price it should be a premium tire in all aspects I think. I'm still on the old trusty mudlites ITPs

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen the silverbacks work awesome in the snow. I will know first hand soon. hoping to get mine in the next couple days.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We have a set of the 30" Black Mamba's sitting on a Mud Pro 1000 in our showroom right now. It will be trail tested in the coming months, they are a very agressive tire, but because they have the lug in the center of the tire as well it is not a rough riding tire. We look forward to testing these tires on the trails.

Retail on these tires is suggested at $396 each.

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better put a few new axles in the toolbox to run these tires, pretty sure the stock ones will fail, I think the tires are kick *ss though.

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a set of the 30" Black Mamba's sitting on a Mud Pro 1000 in our showroom right now. It will be trail tested in the coming months, they are a very agressive tire, but because they have the lug in the center of the tire as well it is not a rough riding tire. We look forward to testing these tires on the trails.

Retail on these tires is suggested at $396 each.

396x4=1584

ouch, but id definitely like to see them in action .

Top Bottom