black berry? what kind.....

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well its happened...i have to put the moto q to rest.....didnt survive the loader incident...... just gonna buy a blackberry welcome to the 20 century the kids said.....ya..fml theres like 5 kinds of blackberrys........whats best peeple give me your feed back...i thought i could google reviews...but theres like 5 pages of reviews..... so being the lazy guy that i am...i want to ask real people what they like and dislike, especially if you moved up from the moto q.....

Help..... stuck in the 19 th century.......

I just got the storm 2 c/w otter box , took a couple days to get use to it but i love it , it is better than my 8830 bb i had :twocents::twocents:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: black berry? what kind.....UP DATE.......

Well you can teach an old dog new tricks!!! learn ng the blackberry features........ extra bonus........got the new lcd screen for the moto q and changed it out...had the phone like in 50 pieces, got it all fixed up thanks to a play by play on youtube....and they said it was a useless site......

and it works!!!!!!!!!!! course know i lost the back battery cover and should have ordered a new glass but hey........gotta do it atleast twice or its not fun...

Terry

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
I just got the storm 2 c/w otter box , took a couple days to get use to it but i love it , it is better than my 8830 bb i had :twocents::twocents:

I am looking forward to more feedback over the next few months... that is exactly what I was looking at doing... 8830- storm 2. I just want to make sure that all of the bugs are worked out with the new model

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had the BlackBerry Tour since last August and love it! Haven't had any issues with the phone at all... except when I spilled Vodka all over it on my birthday. Now the trackball is a tiny bit sticky.

Other than that, I have 4 different e-mail accounts running on it (3 different work e-mails, 1 personal). BlackBerrys are fantastic phones. I don't think I will ever change back to anything other than a BlackBerry.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the storm and wanted to smash it in the first 10 mins. just picked up the i phone instantly so much more friendly

Top Bottom