black berry? what kind.....

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well its happened...i have to put the moto q to rest.....didnt survive the loader incident...... just gonna buy a blackberry welcome to the 20 century the kids said.....ya..fml theres like 5 kinds of blackberrys........whats best peeple give me your feed back...i thought i could google reviews...but theres like 5 pages of reviews..... so being the lazy guy that i am...i want to ask real people what they like and dislike, especially if you moved up from the moto q.....

Help..... stuck in the 19 th century.......

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I like my curve..... make sure you spend the $50 and get an otterbox for it....saved mine MANY times already...makes it bulky but keeps it working

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a pearl, dropped down the stairs, been good pretty soaked a couple times and no problem. I also have a pretty heavy duty cover for my.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well its happened...i have to put the moto q to rest.....didnt survive the loader incident...... just gonna buy a blackberry welcome to the 20 century the kids said.....ya..fml theres like 5 kinds of blackberrys........whats best peeple give me your feed back...i thought i could google reviews...but theres like 5 pages of reviews..... so being the lazy guy that i am...i want to ask real people what they like and dislike, especially if you moved up from the moto q.....

Help..... stuck in the 19 th century.......

So did you tell the guy that was suppose to meet me to chit or get off the pot?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a pearl, dropped down the stairs, been good pretty soaked a couple times and no problem. I also have a pretty heavy duty cover for my.

Peak you should change the tags on your video to [media][/media* like bogger does, instead of the youtube tags,.. they make it too big.

But replace the * with a ]

TaTToo

Reaction score
I just picked up a 9700 and am happy with it.... and the GPS is awesome.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So did you tell the guy that was suppose to meet me to chit or get off the pot?

i did but im still holding out hope for the little fagger..... sent him an email, hes like i can send it cod...im like then you should be able to meet the guy and get the cash..... kids

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did but im still holding out hope for the little fagger..... sent him an email, hes like i can send it cod...im like then you should be able to meet the guy and get the cash..... kids

Maybe his plan of screwing you over didn't work out like he thought it would. Maybe you are better off without it.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry, seriously consider the iphone.......

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I would never buy an Iphone, but thats just me...been using BlackBerrys for over 10 years and it will take one heck of another phone to ever convince me to change. For business, the Iphone cant touch the BB. For consumer use, or for fun, for apps, yea sure the Iphone is fantastic...

I currently have the Tour and it flat out rocks...Im running 4 email inbox's on it, have my entire address book and outlook calendar synced to it, and I truly could not run my business without it...

The curve is ok, older technology, but also cheaper. The Bold is very nice but only works on the 3G network and for you in Bonnyville this may not be the best choice. Zero coverage in SK and limited in the US. For me I have no choice but to stick to the old CDMA network until SK gets their 3G system launched.

Stay away from the Storm, I have had 4 now all replaced on warranty and they flat out suck...

Top Bottom