Bikeman stage 2

k-dawg77

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is running the stage 2 kit and how they're performing I ride around 2250 ft and occasionly head west wondering if it will work good in both conditions all the help will be greatly appreciated

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put my bikeman kit on at 0 miles 12 800 144x2
shelf removed in airbox, v force reeds, 12:1 head, pipe, can is coming as they were out of ceramic

ran really good, pulled hard, run 64g with stock springs at 5-7000ft in 2' of powder. 81-8200 going up hill so should maybe load it more?
really got up and went when you tapped the flipper, i think it could be a touch snappier just off idle and it would smooth out power a bit, about 6-6500 it comes on and comes on hard you gotta hang on, fuel consumption was great same as other pro 155"s

Prairie recreation in prince

k-dawg77

Reaction score
I think the stage 2 kit I my next move try and get rid of this top end bogg and tear some ass in the hills .... And im 99% sure it'll come from prairie rec been liking the service I've been getting from you guys

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well ever since i put the can on when it came in i have been chasing issues, wont pull rpm like it used to fouled off 2 egt sensors in pipe, runs extremely fat in the hills so bad that it marks its territory.
working on getting it dialed in but ran outta snow.
maybe something else happened to it besides the can im not sure but i definately wanna find out
I was up to pulling dalton adjustable dap 2's right full 71g or so and pulling 8300 in soft snow. but 2 grams off that now and struggling and have a bog when you smack the flipper.
really cant say if its to do with bmp stuff or not but i will find out have a auto tune for next yr to dial in fuel map and see if thats the cause

Top Bottom